Airport timeing question

Angiem

Above on Search Boards, put in your question and click on threads only and you will find dozens of threads with the same question, not just pertaining to RCCL, but port timing in general

well I went to search....kept giving me roll calls no matter how I searched. I searched nothing about roll calls.

Self-disembark, use a taxi.

Plenty of threads discussing this already

Or: if you have to ask, the answer is no :-)

Voted Mr Helpful in Norway? To the OP yes, at least 99% of the time.

For an 11:50 flight you need to be at FLL NLT about 10:20 - and closer to 10:00 is better if you've ever seen the TSA lines on a busy day at FLL! :eek: With the taxi/Uber ride from PE to FLL taking about 10-15 minutes that translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration by about 9:30-9:45. EASY! ;) You can sleep in (a bit), and enjoy breakfast in the MDR before strolling off after most of the other cruisers are gone.

Have a great cruise and check out the FLA departure board for more FLL/PE area hints and suggestions. :D

well I went to search....kept giving me roll calls no matter how I searched. I searched nothing about roll calls.

when you search threads, it give you all the threads that pertain to your question. NOT necessarily your roll call. Disembarkation is based on the number of ships in port, what ships (passenger capacity) and day of the week. So use any variation of your question and numerous threads will pop up. IF your question actually pertains to your specific cruise, ask away on your roll call...have you joined it yet? All you mention is that you are on Allure of the Seas..no date, which can be a huge factor. If you want to join your roll call .....see above...find your Roll Call find your ship and date and add yourself to it. I can't find it for you as you didn't give a date. I know, new poster, lots to learn and finding your way around Cruise Critic...

For an 11:50 flight you need to be at FLL NLT about 10:20 - and closer to 10:00 is better if you've ever seen the TSA lines on a busy day at FLL! :eek: With the taxi/Uber ride from PE to FLL taking about 10-15 minutes that translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration by about 9:30-9:45. EASY! ;) You can sleep in (a bit), and enjoy breakfast in the MDR before strolling off after most of the other cruisers are gone.

Have a great cruise and check out the FLA departure board for more FLL/PE area hints and suggestions. :D

Agree. Early in day not so bad but closer to non can get busy or near a Holiday(Labor Day/Xmas) issues come up. Did Labor Day out of FLL few years ago and took 3 hrs to get threw line, which was out the door. Last 3yrs done First Class, quicker line do threw. Self Assist and take a cab best choice...

I haven't seen a long line at FLL in 10 years. Interesting that you have hit a couple. I usually get to the airport 60 minutes before boarding and I'm sitting at my gate 50 minutes before boarding! I really haven't seen crazy lines anywhere in a very long time.

But anyways, yes Angiem, barring some sort of unusual issue that would cause almost everyone to miss their flights home, you'll be just fine booking 11:50 on Allure. Even out of Miami, you can self-disembark and get to FLL with hours to spare.

I haven't seen a long line at FLL in 10 years. Interesting that you have hit a couple. I usually get to the airport 60 minutes before boarding and I'm sitting at my gate 50 minutes before boarding! I really haven't seen crazy lines anywhere in a very long time.

I fly in and out of FLL quite a bit (for non-cruise related reasons) and a couple of years ago I arrived one day to find the TSA line at T2 wrapped around and extending past the Delta check-in counters. I got through the Pre-Check line relatively quickly but I'd bet quite a few folks in the regular line missed their flights that day.

I fly in and out of FLL quite a bit (for non-cruise related reasons) and a couple of years ago I arrived one day to find the TSA line at T2 wrapped around and extending past the Delta check-in counters. I got through the Pre-Check line relatively quickly but I'd bet quite a few folks in the regular line missed their flights that day.

I never fly Delta, don't think I've ever actually been in Terminal 2. Maybe it's a problem more unique to them?