Yacht Club

hbe

Do all Seaside YC deluxe suite beds "split"?. I've never seen them in that configuration. Any info on the Seaside YC interior beds?

I only sailed MSC YC once and didn't have a split bed. I'm bringing a large group for my next Seaside cruise and the bed info is appreciated.

A friend and I stayed in a YC Seaside Inside and yes, the beds were split :D

Do all Seaside YC deluxe suite beds "split"?. I've never seen them in that configuration. Any info on the Seaside YC interior beds?

I only sailed MSC YC once and didn't have a split bed. I'm bringing a large group for my next Seaside cruise and the bed info is appreciated.

Aren't all cruise ship beds split? If done properly and there is a mattress pad put on top you can't even notice but I thought they always used these two single beds pushed together as they do in most European hotels.

I love to have a cultural experience but really don't think criticizing the beds makes one ungrateful or an ugly American. Is there any argument that two beds pushed together is better than one bed (other than the cruise line can separate them for people who don't want to sleep in one bed. I travel a lot in Europe so have come to expect it and it isn't a huge deal but no way an actual Queen bed isn't better.

Aren't all cruise ship beds split? If done properly and there is a mattress pad put on top you can't even notice but I thought they always used these two single beds pushed together as they do in most European hotels.

I love to have a cultural experience but really don't think criticizing the beds makes one ungrateful or an ugly American. Is there any argument that two beds pushed together is better than one bed (other than the cruise line can separate them for people who don't want to sleep in one bed. I travel a lot in Europe so have come to expect it and it isn't a huge deal but no way an actual Queen bed isn't better.

The beds in the Haven on NCL are queens or kings and do not split. I had to share the king in the DOS on Epic with my sister.

Also, the queens in the penthouses do not split either, various NCL ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by DMH15

The beds in the Haven on NCL are queens or kings and do not split. I had to share the king in the DOS on Epic with my sister.

Also, the queens in the penthouses do not split either, various NCL ships.

Yes, that's why I'm trying to get info on MSC Yacht Club "can they split?" beds. Trying to book for family members is a challenge on NCL Haven when the bed cannot be split.

If possible, could anyone post a picture of a YC Deluxe Suite with the bed split and/or a YC Interior with the bed split? I have photos of the Deluxe for 5 with the sofa-bed and pull-man combo but I have nothing with the bed split. I'm trying for the Royal Suite again but would like to show the other setups to the family group.

Yes, that's why I'm trying to get info on MSC Yacht Club "can they split?" beds. Trying to book for family members is a challenge on NCL Haven when the bed cannot be split.

If possible, could anyone post a picture of a YC Deluxe Suite with the bed split and/or a YC Interior with the bed split? I have photos of the Deluxe for 5 with the sofa-bed and pull-man combo but I have nothing with the bed split. I'm trying for the Royal Suite again but would like to show the other setups to the family group.

YouTube is your friend. Lots of short cabin videos showing various configurations.

The mattress on Meravigila YC Deluxe Suite was fantastic. When we first laid down DH said this feels just like home, and it was! Same brand and softness, best mattress on any previous cruise and did not separate.
I like to hear this. We have three YC cruises booked on Meraviglia.

Dennis

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

I like to hear this. We have three YC cruises booked on Meraviglia.

Dennis

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Oh you are so blessed, hard to get a booking lately.

There is so much to enjoy on this ship, the staff was excellent and food! The Maitre’d fixes special pasta dishes in the dining room and shared his recipes. Enjoy it all!

Oh you are so blessed, hard to get a booking lately.

There is so much to enjoy on this ship, the staff was excellent and food! The Maitre’d fixes special pasta dishes in the dining room and shared his recipes. Enjoy it all!

Pretty doable. I booked for March 2020 back in June, plenty of choice :)

Was Mario the maitre d'?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app