Entry Into Concierge Lounge On Embark Day

PeeBee2

Not sure where you are leaving from but I have never boarded that early. 10:30 is very early to be on board.

Boardings have been starting earlier and earlier in the last year or so. It's fairly typical to start boarding around 11am now. Adventure started boarding around 10:45am on our cruise out of beautiful, gorgeous Bayonne last month.

Boardings have been starting earlier and earlier in the last year or so. It's fairly typical to start boarding around 11am now. Adventure started boarding around 10:45am on our cruise out of beautiful, gorgeous Bayonne last month.

Bob, you seem to be praising the virtues of Bayonne quite a bit lately.;)

Our experience is that only with the “mega-ships” are the sea pass cards in your cabin. We prefer the smaller ships and always are given the cards at check-in. We often go to the CL upon boarding and it is VERY rare for the consignere to be there. If he/she is, it is just in passing through. The coffee machine is usually being cleaned, too, so no latte.

On the 8/4 sailing of the Anthem in a 2 bedroom suite.

Seapasses were in the cabin. Setsail docs before then. Concierge lounge shut up tight and no access without seapass.

Had relaxing lunch in CK before access to cabins granted, no need for CL. With a view of the charming and unforgettable Bayonne.

Not sure where you are leaving from but I have never boarded that early. 10:30 is very early to be on board.

GrannyBush ???. Sorry GrandmaDazzles, I dont know where that came from !. We are embarking from Southampton and the setsail pass indicates embark from 1030am. I wasnt initially planning on an early start as that, perhaps around 1pm but then thought the earlier we are on the ship then the earlier our cruise starts:D:D