Trying to pick a crusie that of photogenic interest.

framer

I finally booked a photo cruise on the new Enchanted Princess in 22 months.  Athens - Santorini, Greece - Kotor, Montenegro - Sicily (messina) - Naples and ending in Barcelona, Spain .  

I still need to book others for the late summer/fall of 2019,  January 2020

• Like 1

Framer, if you go way up Mt Etna when you are in Sicily don't forget to bring some warm jackets and hard shoes.  We made that mistake last month and by the time we got to the middle level and the cable car station to go to the top it was 40 degrees, raining and the wind was pushing 35 mph.  We were freezing and opted to skip the top. Oh, it was sunny and 70 in Messina when we left at 10am.

South America/Cape Horn is an incredible journey.  At fourteen days it would stretch your timeline, but well worth it.  The destinations are so varied that each day is a different adventure.  Buenos Aires is an incredibly modern city with great history and the trip just gets better from there.  We stopped in Uruguay and the Falklands before heading to Cape Horn and on, with a few stops, to Santiago, Chile.  An absolutely incredible journey.1626173603_EvitasNeighbor.thumb.jpg.7ce308d64cd9c0a9e2d2ec9d9d6e13b7.jpg

Gaucho.JPG

On 11/17/2018 at 6:48 PM, Mr. Click said:

Framer, if you go way up Mt Etna when you are in Sicily don't forget to bring some warm jackets and hard shoes.  We made that mistake last month and by the time we got to the middle level and the cable car station to go to the top it was 40 degrees, raining and the wind was pushing 35 mph.  We were freezing and opted to skip the top. Oh, it was sunny and 70 in Messina when we left at 10am.

I had not even thought about that.  I will look into it, sounds like fun.

Thanks

framer

On 11/17/2018 at 10:51 PM, Re-tired said:

South America/Cape Horn is an incredible journey.  At fourteen days it would stretch your timeline, but well worth it.  The destinations are so varied that each day is a different adventure.  Buenos Aires is an incredibly modern city with great history and the trip just gets better from there.  We stopped in Uruguay and the Falklands before heading to Cape Horn and on, with a few stops, to Santiago, Chile.  An absolutely incredible journey.

That will have to wait to the wife retires. 

framer

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, pierces said:

You might consider something like the Auckland to Sydney run with the New Zealand Fjords included. Or Hawaii. The Big Island has quite a show going on right now and the tour up to Mauna Kea is pretty awesome.

There's another 2¢...

Dave

We just came off a 12 day Celebrity Cruise from Sydney to Auckland and it was great! I have posted videos on the Cruise Videos page. Princess also has similar cruise.

Edited by dileep

I love going anywhere in Europe - specially Italy and Spain.

That said, I'm going to Japan next fall - fourth or fifth trip to Asia - where there is lots of places to photograph!

It is easier for us to travel to Asia or to OZ/New Zealand as we are in the middle of the Pacific!