Oasis boarding

TYMAN

Bill!!! :D:cool:

You lucky dog you...have a fantabulous cruise and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY..to the Ty man. :D :cool:

The Ty-man says thanks! Tyler started with two chicken sandwiches in the suite lounge while I enjoyed two bottles of sparkling wine! Lol!

Pat! We’re booking the first Mariner cruise out Canaveral next May, join us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sitting in suite area waiting to board. Sea Pass card still given at check in.

Have a great week. I watched you leave on the Port Canaveral webcam. Let us know who is the SL concierge beginning September 16th

The Ty-man says thanks! Tyler started with two chicken sandwiches in the suite lounge while I enjoyed two bottles of sparkling wine! Lol!

Pat! We’re booking the first Mariner cruise out Canaveral next May, join us!!

LOL...now that's the way to start the first day! :D Have a wonderful cruise!

Would love to join you on Mariner in May...but we are still in your stomping grounds in the Florida Panhandle in the land yacht (down on the coast) at that time. Will be on Mariner June 3rd...birthday cruise! :D You could go again then?! :confused::cool:

LOL...now that's the way to start the first day! :D Have a wonderful cruise!

Would love to join you on Mariner in May...but we are still in your stomping grounds in the Florida Panhandle in the land yacht (down on the coast) at that time. Will be on Mariner June 3rd...birthday cruise! :D You could go again then?! :confused::cool:

Have to give that some thought! [emoji16]

Had the filet at CK last night, very nice, again. Santana & Joel are the bartenders in SL. Darwin & Richard are two of the waiters in CK that were there last time with you & I Pat.

Heading to British Colonial Hilton for the day. Chat later!

Have to give that some thought! [emoji16]

Had the filet at CK last night, very nice, again. Santana & Joel are the bartenders in SL. Darwin & Richard are two of the waiters in CK that were there last time with you & I Pat.

Heading to British Colonial Hilton for the day. Chat later!

Mmmmmm...making me hungry Bill. I love steak night in CK, much better IMHO than Chops. :D

Hope you had a great time at the Hilton. Have not done that one yet. We will be heading to favorite local dive restaurant for lunch again when we get there in December.

Could you ask Joel if he was on Explorer a few years ago (2014). There was a terrific bartender in the VCL named Joel that we adored for a nine night NE cruise.

Bill, forgot to ask. Is there a CD player in the GS cabin? I can't remember, and don't want to drag some along if there is not. Bucky likes to listen to his smooth jazz music in the afternoon. ;)

Thanks in advance! :D

Don’t see a CD player in GS7660. I’ll ask Joel when we go up for HH. Just got back on board. Nice day at BCH, still lots of construction next door. 28bb10aa6654d98b57ce5e05e6ab25b1.jpg

Can you take pictures of that cabin...my husband and I are in that cabin next week!!

You’ll have Lyli & Beatrice as Suite lounge concierges...let me know if you need anything else.

3678b356279166d813a53d455cccd9b9.jpgd5f6cd88d47b56e1866c069f9e14fc2d.jpg3c0d530daa5d75bff30c428cdac07bde.jpg8c144b91ed78eb4c6ff2b5e584f4ffb4.jpg

Have a great week!

Can you let me know price of Deluxe drink package onboard right now. Trying to figure out if any cost savings pre-pay online $48/day versus buying onboard with D+ 30% discount. Thanks so much

I’ll try and find out today. Being in a suite we do enjoy free beverages from 11:30a to 11:00p. Although I did have a few mimosas at breakfast in CK, no question asked.

I’ll try and find out today. Being in a suite we do enjoy free beverages from 11:30a to 11:00p. Although I did have a few mimosas at breakfast in CK, no question asked.

Also interested in cost , we have our first diamond plus cruise in a few months, loved suite lounge on celebrity they have free full bar from early morning to midnight.

Okay, Beatrice in Suite Lounge did the math and booking pre-cruise is cheaper than discounts on board. Deluxe on board is $70 per day. D+ discount gives 30% off. $46 per day is better.

Okay, Beatrice in Suite Lounge did the math and booking pre-cruise is cheaper than discounts on board. Deluxe on board is $70 per dvay. D+ discount gives 30% off. $46 per day is better

Thanks so much for checking, very kind of you.

Does the $70/day incl 18% ?

If so, then with 30% off =. $49/day

$70/day + 18% 82.60/day - 30% = $57.82/day

Pre-book $48/day + 18% =. $56.64/day

Am I overthinking lol..all depends on whether the original $70/day includes 18% otherwise not much in it. Eeeek!

Okay, Beatrice in Suite Lounge did the math and booking pre-cruise is cheaper than discounts on board. Deluxe on board is $70 per dvay. D+ discount gives 30% off. $46 per day is better

Thanks so much for checking, very kind of you.

Does the $70/day incl 18% ?

If so, then with 30% off =. $49/day

$70/day + 18% 82.60/day - 30% = $57.82/day

Pre-book $48/day + 18% =. $56.64/day

Am I overthinking lol..all depends on whether the original $70/day includes 18% otherwise not much in it. Eeeek!

She was confusing when trying to do the math, ha!, but I think she took the total price for the package and divided by 7. I’ll try and find the flyer today instead.