Just off the Breeze

Smokeybooks

Hello everyone we are fresh off the Breeze and will try to answer questions if you have them. We had the pixels max package and took our 6 year old son. We did not see any of the shows. We did do the majority of the kids stuff.

Great review.

Gosh, The OP said naught about a *review*. They did however, graciously offer to answer any questions that one may have... I swear, some on here live to snark. Lol maybe, when I'm much older, I'll do same...

Now, to the OP: Was it amazing or what?!

We're going on her, sans kids/grands for the first time in a looong time, on Feb 9th. Kinda like a 38year-moon, plenty of years of honey ;)

Lol I'm more excited for the Breeze than our jaunt coming up Sept 22nd!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Forums mobile app

Are the cabin doors on the Breeze Magnetic?

We've cruised on the Breeze, and no, the cabin doors are not magnetic. If they were, there would be eating utensils stuck to the doors when people put their room service dishes out in the hallway. :D

Hello everyone we are fresh off the Breeze and will try to answer questions if you have them. We had the pixels max package and took our 6 year old son. We did not see any of the shows. We did do the majority of the kids stuff.

We will be on the breeze for Thanksgiving. I was wondering about that Pixels package.

From what I read in the fine print, on the Breeze all of the photo prints that you receive will be 8x10's is this correcct? Also were you given your canvas print while on board or will it be mailed to you?

Writing reviews is not really my thing. I just thought if anyone had some questions maybe I could help. The cruise itself was spectacular. I will say cruising with a small child is definitely I different cruising experience, but we made it work and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

I will try and scan the fun times in for you.

We actually got the pixels max package before it was no longer offered. My in laws got the package with the canvas. You do get all 8 x 10 pictures and your canvas has to be one of the 8 x 10’s you pick. The canvas was rolled up in a tube for them. All our pictures turned out amazing including their canvas.

I just got off the Breeze on Sunday. There is no taste bar on the Ocean Plaza. The doors are metal of course but they have a wooden cover on both sides to make it appear they are wood. Because of that most magnets will not work or at least the ones we had. I did see one cabin where they had used a white hook like you use on a wall without making any holes attached to their door for hanging a sign ("it's 5 o'clock somewhere").

We spent a lot of time listening to the band 6 o'clock and at times accompanied by the horn trio Funky Monkeys. They were very good. The piano player really could not sing so we did not go there. The comedian Al Katz was really good and had the audience rolling in laughter (R 18+ version of course)

The real news though was on Sunday when we arrived at the port. We had the 12:00 - 12:30 slot and arrived on time. We dropped our luggage with the porters, walked down to the end of the terminal to enter and never really stopped walking until we were on the lido deck. I could not believe how fast we were able to board. We showed them our passports and document, they made copies of the passports, kept the boarding document and sent us to the scanners with very little line. We went through the scanner line and then walked onto the ship. I was amazed as that was the easiest boarding I had ever done. Well done Carnival.

Edited by satxdiver

I just got off the Breeze on Sunday. There is no taste bar on the Ocean Plaza. The doors are metal of course but they have a wooden cover on both sides to make it appear they are wood. Because of that most magnets will not work or at least the ones we had. I did see one cabin where they had used a white hook like you use on a wall without making any holes attached to their door for hanging a sign ("it's 5 o'clock somewhere").

We spent a lot of time listening to the band 6 o'clock and at times accompanied by the horn trio Funky Monkeys. They were very good. The piano player really could not sing so we did not go there. The comedian Al Katz was really good and had the audience rolling in laughter (R 18+ version of course)

The real news though was on Sunday when we arrived at the port. We had the 12:00 - 12:30 slot and arrived on time. We dropped our luggage with the porters, walked down to the end of the terminal to enter and never really stopped walking until we were on the lido deck. I could not believe how fast we were able to board. We showed them our passports and document, they made copies of the passports, kept the boarding document and sent us to the scanners with very little line. We went through the scanner line and then walked onto the ship. I was amazed as that was the easiest boarding I had ever done. Well done Carnival.

Do all R 18+ comedy shows use the F word every 10 seconds? The cruise we were on, both comedians used dropped the F bomb constantly. I don't mind it occasionally, even though I don't care for that word, but I think you can be funny without using the F word 3 or 4 times a minute.