"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 8-15, 2018 - Eastern Itinerary

Then there is this for the next cruise on Oasis. Was emailed to me last Wednesday while on Harmony. Glad I checked my junk email folder.

Think that's a good deal to switch to an ocean view balcony?

It would be worth it to me to have the ocean view and privacy.

Thanks if it was a guy then it wasn’t the one I had.

I have the same dilemma as you for picking my free cruise which I am leaning towards Symphony but I would kind of like to try the Mariner. First world problems [emoji3]

Enjoy your next one!

Ha. I know right. I call them first world cruise dilemmas. I also gained another complementary on this cruise, but has to be used by March 9 with cruises offered. I'm going to have to just forfeit it and go for amount off I'm thinking for sailing on Harmony in Port Canaveral cruise.

I say you should do Symphony for yours as that cruise is most likely more costly than your Mariner cruise, go with Mariner with a different offer. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dale, thoroughly enjoyed your review. Rick and I enjoyed meeting up with you in the dungeon diamond lounge. You brought sunshine where there was none. Hope to get up with you again one day.

P.S. before you take a woman's picture, you need to tell her to smile and suck in her stomach :) Heather

Dale, thoroughly enjoyed your review. Rick and I enjoyed meeting up with you in the dungeon diamond lounge. You brought sunshine where there was none. Hope to get up with you again one day.

P.S. before you take a woman's picture, you need to tell her to smile and suck in her stomach :) Heather

It was great meeting you two and our nightly chats in the Diamond Lounge. Hopefully our cruise paths will meet errrr cruise again. [emoji568]

How was Chops? A lot of Chops critics on CC lately. That steak looks well cooked.

I was pretty satisfied with my food and service at Chops. I ate there quite a bit between lunch and dinner my week aboard the ship. Only time I had a questionable bit on service was my last night on the ship, but the food was good. No real complaints.

My next cruise on Oasis in a few weeks I’ve got the Ultimate Dining Package again. During that cruise I see myself and folks traveling with as we all have the package enjoying a few more meals at Chops.

MrFunInTheSun

Thank you for the review. I'll be traveling solo on Harmony on December 9th. I was interested in reading all of your post regarding the specialty restaurants. I'm debating if I should purchase the package or not. Did you purchase before you boarded or once you boarded? Any other advice would be very welcome.

This isn't my first cruise, but my first solo cruise. Although I've joined the Roll Call so I don't feel as solo as when I first made the decision to book. :D

Thanks,

Laurie

MrFunInTheSun

Thank you for the review. I'll be traveling solo on Harmony on December 9th. I was interested in reading all of your post regarding the specialty restaurants. I'm debating if I should purchase the package or not. Did you purchase before you boarded or once you boarded? Any other advice would be very welcome.

This isn't my first cruise, but my first solo cruise. Although I've joined the Roll Call so I don't feel as solo as when I first made the decision to book. :D

Thanks,

Laurie

Definitely purchase it before and it’s well worth it. Once you board the ship I believe the ultimate dining package costs a little more.

Eating solo at those restaurants is a breeze, they are very accommodating.

Have a super cruise!

36 more days until Oasis of the Seas!!

Excellent review! I'm looking forward to hearing about your Oasis cruise in November.

Thank you for taking the time out of your vacation!

Thank you, Glad you enjoyed. Glad to take you along in 34 more days on Oasis.

Are you going to do another live review?

Yes sir! Only 34 more days, not that I’m counting or anything. [emoji3] Then Symphony of the Seas in February.

CE5C4B34-8CE7-4A2A-90C2-2B24D97C7CCE_zpsqgux7ibp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...