? re: Fine Cut Steakhouse

FM

Due to the cover charge, when dining at this restaurant and any other dining venue requiring a cover charge, are you restricted to one of each of the appetizer, entrée and dessert? In other words, can one order two steak entrees from Fine Cut if dining there?

Fine Cut is an unknown as the Edge has not yet sailed, but, in my experience, I have found that you can get multiple appetizers and desserts, but are limited to one main course.

Steve

I have seen many posts stating that in the Murano specialty restaurant they have ordered and been served both the Chateaubriand steak and the lobster entrees for a surf and turf dinner.

I have seen many posts stating that in the Murano specialty restaurant they have ordered and been served both the Chateaubriand steak and the lobster entrees for a surf and turf dinner.

DH and I have done that in Murano several times and in fact, it was suggested by our servers. I've also order multiple appetizers there. Of course no one knows for sure about the specialty restaurants on Edge yet. My best guess is yes since they'll be hoping to make a great first impression. It'll probably be the Ultimate land of Yes initially.

Fine Cut is an unknown as the Edge has not yet sailed, but, in my experience, I have found that you can get multiple appetizers and desserts, but are limited to one main course.

Steve

As others have stated, in my experience I've not been limited to one main course.

We had a similar experience in Murano. We ordered the chateaubriand, which serves two. I asked if I could have a small portion of the lobster to make a surf and turf. My plan was to let my SO have most of the beef as he doesn’t eat lobster. When the meals were served, I explained to the server my plan. He looked at my SO and gently teased him about not liking lobster. My SO said that nope, he was a shrimp guy. Within 10 minutes a very generous portion (much larger than the appetizer portion) of steamed shrimp appeared. Clearly no restriction on having multiple entrees. And, btw, my lobster entree was full sized.