What's the best ship for a group of guys?

floppyMARCO

I am trying to get a group of about 8-12 guys (some with girlfriends) to go on a 6-7 day cruise this winter and I am wondering what the best option would be. I know some will want studios and some will want interior cabins, so I am thinking either Getaway or Epic. The ship with the best bars/clubs and restaurants will suit us. Please let me know if this sounds right or there is something else we should be looking at. Thanks!

If you`re lookin to hook up with girls, any 4-5 day from Tampa to Cancun during Spring Break.

The Escape is one of my favs because of the sports bar with 20 + beers on tap.

Do your DD on what you want out of a cruise.

One thing is for sure....CCers are opinionated!!! :p:p:p

If you`re lookin to hook up with girls, any 4-5 day from Tampa to Cancun during Spring Break.

The Escape is one of my favs because of the sports bar with 20 + beers on tap.

Do your DD on what you want out of a cruise.

One thing is for sure....CCers are opinionated!!! :p:p:p

I'm not sure 'floppyMarco' will be hooking up with girls so much :')

Escape out of Miami for sure. It has the vibe you're looking for. Tons of venues for you to go as a group or split up into couples, and the top-deck parties are pretty good. You'll meet people from all over.

There's something about the Escape sailing that seemed to bring a bit of Miami "swagger" with it, I can't place my finger on it, but it felt upscale while still being casual at the same time. It really contributed to the party atmosphere anyway.

I prefer the Excape parties to Epic. Have been on both. I find Epic’s Spice H20 parties Peter out early and the nightclub Bliss is hit and miss in terms of attendance. Most nights I went, it was dead.

Excape’s top-deck parties usually went strong right till close and then the party moved to the inside bar (can’t remember the name) and they had a videomusic wall and great dancing.

Excape was also much stricter at keeping kids out of the clubs after hours. Epic’s clubs were FULL of teens.