Diamond benefit ?

Cruisegirl6

Hello we have a few questions about being diamond:

1- Do you get discount for the voom package on the Oasis class ships? If so, do we purchase before the cruise or on the ship?

2- I assume the diamond club on the Oasis has complimentary drinks, is this is a full or. limited bar?

3- If we get a drink in the diamond club, can we walk out with it?

4- Is it true, we will receive three complimentary drinks on our sea pass that we can use at bars excluding the rise n tide bar?

5- Is the breakfast just continental or full breakfast and what time is it served to?

6- Any other benefits I am missing as a diamond member?

The VOOM discount is available on all ships for purchases made onboard.

Diamond lounge has the same drink restrictions as on other ships.

They don't care much anymore if you walk out with one drink.

You get 3 drink vouchers than can be used at virtually all bars, but there may be a bar or two that does not participate.

Continental breakfast only.

Details will be in a letter you will receive ion your stateroom.

I've also read on these boards that the Diamond drink benefit isn't available on Rising Tide, but we've not personally experienced it - we've never had a problem using our drink vouchers on either Oasis or Allure.

The cappuccino machine in the Lounge has been one of our favorite perks (when it's working), and the Lounge can be a quiet place to relax during the day as well.

Enjoy!

The rising tides bar was brought up and I guess this is related. Does one have to purchase an alcoholic beverage to sit there and ride it up/down to check it out? We never got around to it on Oasis, but I just assumed if there was a free seat we could sit there with our coffee. no?

I've also read on these boards that the Diamond drink benefit isn't available on Rising Tide, but we've not personally experienced it - we've never had a problem using our drink vouchers on either Oasis or Allure.

The cappuccino machine in the Lounge has been one of our favorite perks (when it's working), and the Lounge can be a quiet place to relax during the day as well.

Enjoy!

The restriction on using the vouchers on the Rising Tide Bar was introduced on the Harmony. Oasis & Allure still allow it.

The rising tides bar was brought up and I guess this is related. Does one have to purchase an alcoholic beverage to sit there and ride it up/down to check it out?

Nope. Ride away!

The rising tides bar was brought up and I guess this is related. Does one have to purchase an alcoholic beverage to sit there and ride it up/down to check it out? We never got around to it on Oasis, but I just assumed if there was a free seat we could sit there with our coffee. no?

No purchase is required.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 3:01 PM, Host Clarea said:

The VOOM discount is available on all ships for purchases made onboard.

Diamond lounge has the same drink restrictions as on other ships.

They don't care much anymore if you walk out with one drink.

You get 3 drink vouchers than can be used at virtually all bars, but there may be a bar or two that does not participate.

Continental breakfast only.

Details will be in a letter you will receive ion your stateroom.

is it 3 drink vouchers a day or per cruise?