Promenade view suite

Tree_skier

I'm looking at booking a Promenade view stateroom on Navigator. Currently floors 6,7 and 8 are available. Is there any real difference between the different decks. Is the deck 6 significantly louder than 8, etc...

Is there a preferred suite location when booking a promenade stateroom, ie. can see the show from certain cabins but not from others.

Also, Virtual balcony is available for the same price as a the promenade view. Any thoughts on which is preferable.

We’ve only been in a promenade cabin once although we have one booked in October. I would avoid deck 6, the noise could be a bigger factor there. We have deck 7 booked. The cabin is pretty much center of that deck so the view should be pretty good. Our last promenade cabin was also on 7 in a similar location. Even on deck 7 noise can be an issue during the parade. When I went the cabin was equipped with a white noise machine which helped a little. My husband can sleep through anything so it wasn’t really a problem for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most recommend deck 7, as being high enough to see farther down the promenade, but not too far away from the action.

Is there anything you don't know about RCi cruises!? They really ought to put you on the payroll. Kind of a roaming internet ambassador.

We had a deck 7 promenade view on Adventure some years ago and really enjoyed it. We liked the layout and the fact that it seemed more spacious than the standard OV cabins.

We are booked in another deck 7 promenade view, on Navigator this time, for our upcoming cruise in November (66 days! :D).

I can't say anything about the deck 6 or deck 8 ones and I have not experienced those.

I will just say that, if you have never been in one of these cabins before, to remember always to close the curtains (drapes) when you are doing anything in the cabin that you don't want others to see! :eek:

We had a deck 7 promenade view on Adventure some years ago and really enjoyed it. We liked the layout and the fact that it seemed more spacious than the standard OV cabins.

We are booked in another deck 7 promenade view, on Navigator this time, for our upcoming cruise in November (66 days! :D).

I can't say anything about the deck 6 or deck 8 ones and I have not experienced those.

I will just say that, if you have never been in one of these cabins before, to remember always to close the curtains (drapes) when you are doing anything in the cabin that you don't want others to see! :eek:

Thanks for that advice. I'm sure my wife, who is extremely modest, wouldn't have made that mistake but me... Now that is another story!

Thanks for that advice. I'm sure my wife, who is extremely modest, wouldn't have made that mistake but me... Now that is another story!
Not sure if the photo attachment will work properly and the pic itself is out of focus but, if you can see it, it will give you an idea. Those folks are my SIL + BIL whose cabin was across from ours. IMGP1927.JPG.11f8b8218eacdb48c0efb532561cd892.JPG

Sent from my SM-T320 using Forums mobile app