Which three would you choose?

tjcletzgo

Just replied to your "other" post on this subject but here it is again!!

I have not been on Serenade of the Seas; however, if you'd like to converse with your fellow cruisers, who will be on the Serenade the same week as you, just click on the site below, find your specific cruise week, and fire away!!clear.png?emoji-wink-1685CHEERS!!clear.png?emoji-cool-1690

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271

On most of the ships, I prefer Chops specialty restaurant for the peppered bacon appetizer!!clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704 If there is a Chops on the Serenade, that would be my first choice!

Izumi Hibachi isn't eligible but the regular sushi restaurant is. Chef's Table also not eligible. But yeah, Serenade should have 3 restaurants so if OP has 3 nights, easy decision :)

We ate at Izumi with the package. You get an allowance ($30 I think) and have to pay for anything over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would go with Chops and Giovannis, and then I would repeat your preferred one of those two a second time.

I have not been on Serenade, but was recently on Radiance (same class) and there was Samba grill. Im sure that would be on Serenade too. Im sure someone with better knowledge will advise. If it is, add that as the 3rd choice.

I am not a fan of Izumi so dont eat there. But thats just my taste.

On Allure a couple years ago they gave us 35.00 credit at Izumi Hibachi. But it sounds like they no longer do that based on reports here.

We were able to dine there on Oasis this past March with our 4 night package. There was only my daughter and I and they had extra space available. It’s a bonus if they allow it but from what I’ve seen it’s usually not allowed.

I would go with Chops and Giovannis, and then I would repeat your preferred one of those two a second time.

I have not been on Serenade, but was recently on Radiance (same class) and there was Samba grill. Im sure that would be on Serenade too. Im sure someone with better knowledge will advise. If it is, add that as the 3rd choice.

I am not a fan of Izumi so dont eat there. But thats just my taste.

Samba is not on Serenade. Izumi is in its place.