Beach Waiters on Half Moon Cay

aotmc

I searched but could not find information to this:

Do waiters service the beach lounger/chair area where you can place an order for a specific drink?

I saw one post suggesting pre-made drinks on trays are walked around for purchase, but I wanted to know if there were those taking drink orders and brining them to your chair?

Thanks!

I searched but could not find information to this:

Do waiters service the beach lounger/chair area where you can place an order for a specific drink?

I saw one post suggesting pre-made drinks on trays are walked around for purchase, but I wanted to know if there were those taking drink orders and brining them to your chair?

Thanks!

No there is no service on the beach, you have to go and get one at the pirate bar..

When there is more than one ship at HMC, often one ship services the bars while the other takes care of the lunc h barbeque.

That means a steward from other t than your ship may take your drink order .y ou also can walk to a bar and get your drink yourself if you wish.

Edited by sail7seas

Once a pair of stewards came by with a thermos jug of Pina Coladas. I said I didn't like them but if they came by again with Mojitos I would buy one. One of the stewards then went back to the bar to get me a Mojito while the other proceeded on down the beach. Fortunately I had brought some cash with me and was able to give him a tip!

Yes, there are. Your odds of regular service increase if you are near one of the bars though. If you are off in the hinterlands, you might not see servers often. If want regular service, take care of the server and ask for a them to return in a half hour or whatever interval you want.

2G-9cCSz6FU

Yes, there are. Your odds of regular service increase if you are near one of the bars though. If you are off in the hinterlands, you might not see servers often. If want regular service, take care of the server and ask for a them to return in a half hour or whatever interval you want.

2G-9cCSz6FU

i have always loved your sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!