Our travel agent indicated we would receive an obc for lunch. Where would I confirm it has been noted in our RC folio? I looked all over the dashboard but couldn’t find anything. Thank you

OBC from the travel agent is between you and the travel agent.

This is going to show i’m a complete new. but how will RC know if it is between me and the TA? Will it show up on paperwork when I check in?

No, it won't show up at check-in. It should show up on your onboard account sometime on day 2. If it does not show up on your onboard account, then you have to contact your TA to work it out.

No, it won't show up at check-in. It should show up on your onboard account sometime on day 2. If it does not show up on your onboard account, then you have to contact your TA to work it out.

We always bring printed confirmations for any non-RCL OBC, so we have something to show the staff at guest services - they seem to have a difficult time understanding anything that comes in the form of a question lately:confused:

Good advice. Thank you for all your help.

Do I have to go to Guest Services to see my online account or will I have access through the app?

Not sure about the app (depends on ship), but you will be able to see it on the stateroom TV... You should receive a card in your stateroom by day 2 with the notation about the gift. If it is for a lunch, go to book the lunch once onboard and find out if they have it on file. It should be there.

Steve

Good advice. Thank you for all your help.

Do I have to go to Guest Services to see my online account or will I have access through the app?

If you are on a Voyager class ship or newer, you can use the interactive TV. Otherwise go to Guest Services and ask for a printout of your account.

Our travel agent indicated we would receive an obc for lunch. Where would I confirm it has been noted in our RC folio? I looked all over the dashboard but couldn’t find anything. Thank you

Bring a copy from the travel agent doc's . We were told by the staff in chops that if the credit does not show up on your account and you have the TA copy they will honor it and bill the TA. This happened to us but unfortunately we did not bring a copy.

We had a TA OBC on our last Liberty cruise and when it never showed up, I went to Huest Services and they called the TA and put me on the phone with them. A screw up on their end, they never sent the paperwork to Royal. The TA sent me a check for the amount when we got home.

We had a TA OBC on our last Liberty cruise and when it never showed up, I went to Huest Services and they called the TA and put me on the phone with them. A screw up on their end, they never sent the paperwork to Royal. The TA sent me a check for the amount when we got home.

Same thing happened to us on our 2011 B2B Caribbean cruise on the Liberty. Same end results as what you experienced.