Who to contact

margo2011

Hello we are just back from a Caribbean cruise on the equinox and the cruise itself was very good ,I have no complaints about the cruise itself or the service it is with the travel details which were arranged by celebrity.

We arrived at Manchester airport at 6am for a BA flight to Heathrow and then onto Miami to find BA had cancelled the flight 7 days previously and we were assured that they had notified Celebrity.Celebrity had all our contact details weeks before but did not feel the need to notify us .They did not contact our agent either .i believe they are very hard to contact but I would appreciate anyone who knows a name I can escalate this to .Many thanks

Hello we are just back from a Caribbean cruise on the equinox and the cruise itself was very good ,I have no complaints about the cruise itself or the service it is with the travel details which were arranged by celebrity.

We arrived at Manchester airport at 6am for a BA flight to Heathrow and then onto Miami to find BA had cancelled the flight 7 days previously and we were assured that they had notified Celebrity.Celebrity had all our contact details weeks before but did not feel the need to notify us .They did not contact our agent either .i believe they are very hard to contact but I would appreciate anyone who knows a name I can escalate this to .Many thanks

Try 0844-493-6011 or 0844-481-7687.

Had a recent flight that was changed and I did not receive a notice from American Airlines or my TA. Fortunately I'm obsessed with check my cruise and flight arrangements as the time approaches and discovered the change. Called AA who told me that they inform the TA about any changes and the TA should have contacted us. All worked out well.

Unless you can show some financial loss you most likely will be denied any relief since it is ultimately your responsibility to check arrangements. However, if you want to pursue the matter contact the Post Cruise Resolutions Department at Celebrity.

if the flights were booked through your travel agent then that's where you need to start... they should reimburse you for any additional costs occurred and then they will seek reimbursement from Celebrity - your contact was with the Travel agent - not Celebrity

if you booked direct through celebrity then that's different story and you should contact them through the numbers someone has already posted

if the flights were booked through your travel agent then that's where you need to start... they should reimburse you for any additional costs occurred and then they will seek reimbursement from Celebrity - your contact was with the Travel agent - not Celebrity

if you booked direct through celebrity then that's different story and you should contact them through the numbers someone has already posted

Are you sure about what you said?

My cruise was booked with a TA (actually transferred to a TA for OBC)

I added Celebrity Air about 4 months prior to the cruise directly with Celebrity Air. My TA was not involved in anyway with the booking or transaction.

Thank you for all your replies.we had to take a later flight to Philadelphia then onto Miami .We couldn't check in online as the agent said we would get our boarding passes at the checkin this was all arranged by celebrity,so I feel they are responsible for all the stress and inconvenience caused.

I had a flight change for my upcoming cruise. I booked my flights through Choice Air. I just happened to notice, when I printed my cruise docs from the Celebrity website that the flight number of my originating flight did not match what the flight number my Airline App said. I looked at my original confirmation from about 6 months ago and it also had the same flight Celebrity was still showing.

I called choice Air to clarify which flight I was on. (the airline showed two flights 1/2 hour apart). Choice Air looked it up and said "oh, I see your flight was changed by the carrier. We need to update it."

So, Choice Air had the information, they just never got around to letting me know. Moral of the story? Use your confirmation codes to check your flights directly on the airline you are booked with. Don't count on Choice Air to inform you of any changes.