Shareholder credit.

HawkIVette

I know that if you own 100 shares of CCL, you get a OBC on your cruise.

Is it per cruise and what are the amounts per cruise? Can you get 2 credits for a back to back or just one? Tell me all you know.

Per cruise.

$100 is for a 7 day cruise.

6 Days or less is $50.

14 Days or more is $250.

I know that if you own 100 shares of CCL, you get a OBC on your cruise.

Is it per cruise and what are the amounts per cruise? Can you get 2 credits for a back to back or just one? Tell me all you know.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9Mjc0MjIzfENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

In my experience the benefit is per cruise. I would imagine a back-to-back is considered two cruises.

See amounts and further details in the flyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A back to back with two separate bookings and two confirmation numbers will count as two. A back to back reserved in one booking with one confirmation will count as one.

This is across all cruise lines in Carnival Corporation and a one day coastal cruise will still net you the onboard credit.

Is this something that has been offered frequently or is it more like a one time deal this year?

The current offer is only valid for a year, but historically has been offered every year, for years. It will likely continue well into the future. You can use it for all of your cruises, on all of Carnival's brands.

For more info

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Is this something that has been offered frequently or is it more like a one time deal this year?

This is a continuing benefit that has been in place for the last 15 years.

It is renewed on a yearly basis, but is in no danger of being discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With four cruises booked in the next 5 months, I finally pulled the trigger. Wish I could have done it years ago when I first heard of it, but couldn't come up with the money then. The recent retirement of my wife provided the opportunity for the purchase.

As of tomorrow morning, we will be shareholders. Thanks everyone for the info.

With four cruises booked in the next 5 months, I finally pulled the trigger. Wish I could have done it years ago when I first heard of it, but couldn't come up with the money then. The recent retirement of my wife provided the opportunity for the purchase.

As of tomorrow morning, we will be shareholders. Thanks everyone for the info.

Great choice.

A back to back with two separate bookings and two confirmation numbers will count as two. A back to back reserved in one booking with one confirmation will count as one.

This is across all cruise lines in Carnival Corporation and a one day coastal cruise will still net you the onboard credit.

A B2B is 2 cruises, period. No such thing as B2B with one confirmation number. Last 3 cruises B2B, $600 in OBC, not to mention a pretty sweet dividend.

A B2B is 2 cruises, period. No such thing as B2B with one confirmation number. Last 3 cruises B2B, $600 in OBC, not to mention a pretty sweet dividend.

I guess you haven’t ventured to the other lines in the Carnival Corporation umbrella...

My comment was directed towards The World’s Leading Cruise Lines as noted by my post instead of Carnival Cruise Line. Other cruise lines, such as Holland America, Princess and Cunard sell back to back cruises separately or as a combination.

Booking a cruise as a 10 day and a 5 day separately will net you $150 onboard credit. Booking them together in the same confirmation number will net you $250.

Booking South America as a full transit will net you $250 onboard credit but booking in segments can net you $750 onboard credit.

Oh, I thought this was a Carnival board and the OP was specifically talking about Carnival.

Pretty sure Carnival does not allow this:

"

Booking a cruise as a 10 day and a 5 day separately will net you $150 onboard credit. Booking them together in the same confirmation number will net you $250."

Oh, I thought this was a Carnival board and the OP was specifically talking about Carnival.

Pretty sure Carnival does not allow this:

"

Booking a cruise as a 10 day and a 5 day separately will net you $150 onboard credit. Booking them together in the same confirmation number will net you $250."

Carnival Corporation allows it because that is how their branded inventory allocations are handled. My response was a direct and accurate answer... the onboard credit provided is based on the amount of confirmation numbers and the voyage length on each confirmation number when utilizing this earned benefit on a ship operated by a Carnival Corporation subsidiary.

Carnival Cruise Line does not typically sell segments (such as two 7-day voyages that are also sold as a single 14-day voyage), but other lines owned by Carnival Corporation do. The practice is more common in Europe, and for European-based lines operating in North America (like MSC).

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

• 5 weeks later...