Wonderful surprise

daisybertie

Yesterday we booked a cruise on the Maasdam for next March from Brisbane to Auckland. The Maasdam is our favourite ship and we have sailed 44 days on her already. The travel agent looked up flights on the Holland America website and we were offered a free flight from Auckland back to Sydney! This is amazing and of course we grabbed the opportunity. I have never read of anyone being offered a free flight before. Does this happen a lot and what have we done to deserve this!? The only slight concern is I can’t downlaod the e tickets, but was able to choose our seats on the airline website. I assume that they don’t send the e ticket until we have paid for the cruise. Used our future cruise deposit as well, so everything is going so well. Can’t wait till March. Happy cruising everyone.

Lucky you! Enjoy the opportunity. I know you will have a fabulous time, and it always helps knowing some money was saved.

I've found that if ad block is on, nothing prints. That could be your problem, or again, as you've stated, it could be you can't print anything out until you've made final payment.