Bed Placemet Allure

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, CreativeCruiser119 said:

If my “calculations” are correct, 9556 should have the bed by the balcony. Happy sailing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you do these calculations?  We are in 11329 next year and wondering the same thing.  THANKS

10 minutes ago, renysmom said:

How do you do these calculations?  We are in 11329 next year and wondering the same thing.  THANKS

Look at a deck plan and find the nearest cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

How about for an inside stateroom - I noticed some of them have beds that are on the side wall while others, the beds are on the back wall directly facing the door - is there a way to guesstimate the location of the bed for an inside stateroom and what the configuration will be? 

2 hours ago, Grommet said:

How about for an inside stateroom - I noticed some of them have beds that are on the side wall while others, the beds are on the back wall directly facing the door - is there a way to guesstimate the location of the bed for an inside stateroom and what the configuration will be? 

10438 in case anyone knows?