We are back!!

Krazy Kruizers

You are very welcome Deeni!  I hope it makes sense as you go through the steps.  I tried to replace the pic I uploaded to help you because it doesn’t show the blue lines but you’ll see what I mean when you do.  I am happy to help out if you get stuck.  Good luck!

7 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

I don't seem to be able to use Tapatalk anymore.  Anyone else?

and I am having to go into Safari and go through all the rigmarole of signing in again if I want to use CC on my phone.  Hope they can figure out a way to make it easier.  I don’t seem to have a way to bookmark on my iPhone.

Tap a talk is not working with CC at all, Ann.  You're not alone.

If I am understanding things correctly, CC wants you to use the site and not tap a talk.  I don't believe it is going to be supported 😞

I'm hoping that changes so not removing it from my Ipad, yet 😉

11 hours ago, Dismomx5 said:

Thanks to both Ruth and you. I do not have those options in Firefox or Windows. I do, however, have them in Google Chrome. Looks like I'll have to remember to use Chrome in the future. 

8 hours ago, DocJohnB said:

Interestingly, while I have all the buttons while using my MAC, while using my  iPad I cannot change the color or the size.  Weird!

The options are no on my Ipad either.  😞

Makes no sense but it's not available.

In the past, whatever was available on the CC site on my laptop was also on the site on my Ipad.  

22 minutes ago, kazu said:

The options are no on my Ipad either.  😞

Makes no sense but it's not available.

In the past, whatever was available on the CC site on my laptop was also on the site on my Ipad.  

The options were there for a short while on my iPad but they weren’t functioning properly.  Then they disappeared.  It’s possible that they are working on a fix in the background and will be returned.

20 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

The options were there for a short while on my iPad but they weren’t functioning properly.  Then they disappeared.  It’s possible that they are working on a fix in the background and will be returned.

Glad to hear I am not alone 😉

Some of them were there when I did a new thread, but not in reply.  Very weird.

I really don't like that I can't preview my post too.  especially important for the BV and FCL threads 😞

Oh yes!  Preview was invaluable when there was a lot of formatting.  I hope that is something they can bring back.  I had to use Tapatalk when doing my LIVE thread and it didn’t have preview either.  If this version of CC is replacing Tapatalk then we may not get it.  I don’t want to have to strive for perfection on a message board!!  😭  I’m hard enough on myself as it is.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Oh yes!  Preview was invaluable when there was a lot of formatting.  I hope that is something they can bring back.  I had to use Tapatalk when doing my LIVE thread and it didn’t have preview either.  If this version of CC is replacing Tapatalk then we may not get it.  I don’t want to have to strive for perfection on a message board!!  😭  I’m hard enough on myself as it is.

LOL :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh: