We are back!!

Krazy Kruizers

One thing I will say, as we all stumble around and learn new tricks - it is better than the HAL website because that still drives me freaking crazy. This one is finally starting to click with many thanks to those who found solutions well ahead of me..

5 minutes ago, OlsSalt said:

One thing I will say, as we all stumble around and learn new tricks - it is better than the HAL website because that still drives me freaking crazy. This one is finally starting to click with many thanks to those who found solutions well ahead of me..

There are some very savvy computer folks among the posters visiting here...................and I'm not one of them! :classic_huh:

39 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

These are my only choices.  At one time I did have the A drop-box and colors but when I tried to use them my response disappeared.  I guess they’re still working on that.  :classic_dry:

Could it perhaps be Operating Systems.

I use Safari with an Apple Mac.

4 minutes ago, DocJohnB said:

Could it perhaps be Operating Systems.

I use Safari with an Apple Mac.

I think it’s just that they’re tweaking things.  I’m using Safari and iOS 11 but will be upgrading to 12 tonight.

3 hours ago, RuthC said:

In the reply box, on the top banner, to the right is a rectangle marked "size" with a downward arrow. That is where you increase the size (I am using 16). Immediately to the left of that "size" rectangle is a capital "A", underscored, with a downward arrow on the upper right. That is where you change the color.

I have no idea why the quote didn't carry over.

I don't have that on my reply box at all.  😞

1 hour ago, DocJohnB said:

Sorry for not answering, I was away from the boards for awhile.  RuthC, saved me embarrassment.  One step further, when you click on the capital A at the bottom you will notice "More Colors".  Click on this and a color wheel will appear - just choose your color.

Thanks to both Ruth and you. I do not have those options in Firefox or Windows. I do, however, have them in Google Chrome. Looks like I'll have to remember to use Chrome in the future. 

51 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I do not like this new version. I had to sign in twice. Can’t access my roll call for Nieuw Satendam.

I had the roll call bookmarked, and I was able to go right to it.  Would you like me to post the link?

Edited to add link: 

Don't know how I did that!

Edited by Vict0riann

Guys Help!!!!! I’m so frustrated.

all I want to do is get a picture in my signature as well as the STUPID D for my profile pic!! We have tried everything still pics too big!

im at the point of 😂

I’LL try tomorrow! Can you tell I hate change!

Denise😊

2 hours ago, a.madruga said:

KK I agree with you about this new site...awfully white and small size letters...why mess with something that was working quite well can't seem to understand that....

Not sure what system you are using but if you use Chrome, you do have the option to enlarge your letters plus choose an appropriate color to your liking. What is not there any more is a font change :classic_unsure:

Edited by Copper10-8

14 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Guys Help!!!!! I’m so frustrated.

all I want to do is get a picture in my signature as well as the STUPID D for my profile pic!! We have tried everything still pics too big!

im at the point of 😂

I’LL try tomorrow! Can you tell I hate change!

Denise😊

I had that problem as well.  I cropped the picture, but it was still too big, so I cropped the cropped picture and that got it down to an acceptable size.  

2 hours ago, Dismomx5 said:

Thanks to both Ruth and you. I do not have those options in Firefox or Windows. I do, however, have them in Google Chrome. Looks like I'll have to remember to use Chrome in the future. 

Interestingly, while I have all the buttons while using my MAC, while using my  iPad I cannot change the color or the size.  Weird!

1 hour ago, *Miss G* said:

What operating system and browser are you using Deeni?  If you’re on an iPad I can help.  If you’re using Windows I will need to test but someone else can probably answer faster.  Hang in there!

I am on an I PAD!  No windows! 

I’ve  tried everything.

so if I keep cropping the pic down it will eventually fit! I get so frustrated on silly things! 

Denise😊

12 minutes ago, DocJohnB said:

Interestingly, while I have all the buttons while using my MAC, while using my  iPad I cannot change the color or the size.  Weird!

I just discovered the same thing on my lap top; very strange 🤔

2 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

I am on an I PAD!  No windows! 

I’ve  tried everything.

so if I keep cropping the pic down it will eventually fit! I get so frustrated on silly things! 

Denise😊

Great!  I may go into more detail than you need so please don’t mind.  Some others may find it useful and I’d rather it be clear than frustrate you further.

1. I found the simplest way was to select the pic then hit the “Message” icon.  (The one that looks like a cartoon comment.). 
  2. Take a screenshot by pressing the “Home” button and the “Power” button at the same time.  It will sound like a camera pic when it works.
  3. The screenshot will quickly minimize to the bottom-left of your screen.  Touch it to bring it to full screen edit.  You need to do this fairly quickly or it will disappear.
  4. You will see your screenshot outlined in blue.  Put your finger on one of the bolder bits at the corners or the middle of each line and bring the line down to meet the picture you would like to capture.
  5. Do the same with all the blue lines until you are happy with the result.
  6. Press “Done” and “Save to Photos”.
  7. Now you can choose that pic you’ve just saved and it will be the right size for your CC account.

I hope this is clear and that it helps!

I don't seem to be able to use Tapatalk anymore.  Anyone else?

and I am having to go into Safari and go through all the rigmarole of signing in again if I want to use CC on my phone.  Hope they can figure out a way to make it easier.  I don’t seem to have a way to bookmark on my iPhone.

Edited by Vict0riann

Miss G LOVE YOU !!

its almost 8:30 west coast time in San Diego. My DH and myself enjoyed sitting

outside on our balcony enjoying the sunset and cocktail while I was frustrated with CC. I will now try again tomorrow morning and so appreciate you helping me.

thanks Miss G

Denise😊