Family of 11 .. How Do I Make Show / Dining Reservations for ALL

We are a family of 11 cruising in 5 cabins in January on Harmony of the Seas.  I know the other family members who are traveling will not want to go into the RCCL website to make their show / dining reservations and will instead delegate me to accomplish it. No problem as I have cruised on RCCL many times and know how to navigate the website to make what we need for the one cabin that I will be in.  How do I get the remaining 4 cabins linked to us for purposes of making show / dining reservations?

In your Cruise Planner just go to Entertainment and Activities and find the shows that you are booking. From there, you can choose to book for up to 11 people at once. There is an option on the page where you select the people to add people from another reservation. You just need the reservation number and last name to look them up and add them as well.

Linking for shows does nothing.  As Bob stated you just need their reservation numbers.  When making reservations you will have the opportunity to “ add guests from another reservation”. You can do the same thing for dining.  Linking reservations for dining will let Rotal know to seat you all at the same table ( or 2 tables)

I recently booked MTD each night  for a party of 10 on 5 separate reservations. (It was a pain, though!!) When booking, I chose 10 for the number of guests. After adding my spouse and myself, I added everyone else using the “add guests from another reservation”.  However, I THINK I read that 10 is the maximum number of guests you can book this way. I would call RCCL. I have had really good luck getting shore excursions booked across the different reservations when I called after struggling. It’s worth a try!

44 minutes ago, indy71 said:

I recently booked MTD each night  for a party of 10 on 5 separate reservations. (It was a pain, though!!) When booking, I chose 10 for the number of guests. After adding my spouse and myself, I added everyone else using the “add guests from another reservation”.  However, I THINK I read that 10 is the maximum number of guests you can book this way. I would call RCCL. I have had really good luck getting shore excursions booked across the different reservations when I called after struggling. It’s worth a try!

How do you make My Time Dining reservations in the Cruise Planner? Whenever I go to Dining I only see the option for premium restaurants.

2 minutes ago, ProvoAggie said:

How do you make My Time Dining reservations in the Cruise Planner? Whenever I go to Dining I only see the option for premium restaurants.

It is the last item under dining on my cruise planner. It was available about 9 months out. The specialty restaurants appeared long before the MTD. Perhaps you’re too far out from your cruise date to see the MTD?

59 minutes ago, indy71 said:

It is the last item under dining on my cruise planner. It was available about 9 months out. The specialty restaurants appeared long before the MTD. Perhaps you’re too far out from your cruise date to see the MTD?

I'm 87 days out right now. It's January 13.

Your reservation says MTD for sure, right? If so, I would call them at the number that shows on the cruise planner. I’ve had good luck with getting results when I have called. Good luck!

(I know people will say to just make reservations when you get on board, but I prefer having things set up ahead of time, when possible.)

Edited by indy71
Adding info

3 hours ago, indy71 said:

Your reservation says MTD for sure, right? If so, I would call them at the number that shows on the cruise planner. I’ve had good luck with getting results when I have called. Good luck!

(I know people will say to just make reservations when you get on board, but I prefer having things set up ahead of time, when possible.)

Thanks. I called and for some reason my wife and I were listed as 5:30 dining in the computer (My 6 year olds had MTD selected though). I selected MTD when I signed up and even my receipts in my e-mail said MTD. They were able to fix it for me

5 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

I have never done this myself but in order to link all Reservations , make sure your all not under a group booking, other wise you will need to get the individual booking #'s 

If they are under a group booking, I don't believe it's possible to link individual booking numbers.  The travel agent has to make dining arrangements.  At least that's the way it was with us a while back.

19 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Bob,  I do know that I had to ask my TA to add two other couples to our dining for our March Hawaii cruise. We have MTD, but upon boarding, we will go and arrange our table for the rest of the cruise and not wait until that evening. 

Gay

I reached out to the dining staff on board to link up our reservations and request a nice table.  They were responsive.  They have email now that is direct to the onboard crew.

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

If they are under a group booking, I don't believe it's possible to link individual booking numbers.  The travel agent has to make dining arrangements.  At least that's the way it was with us a while back.

Bob is absolutely correct with this response.   If any (or all) of the bookings are in a group then the dining department will need to link them to get a large table.   Contact your TA (if you are using one) or the C&A folks to get this accomplished.

Steve

25 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

Bob is absolutely correct with this response.   If any (or all) of the bookings are in a group then the dining department will need to link them to get a large table.   Contact your TA (if you are using one) or the C&A folks to get this accomplished.

Steve

Again, nothing but a quick email to Royal Caribbean dining is needed:  rcldining@rccl.com

Provide the reservation numbers and names, they will email you back confirming.