EMail about Edge

Phxazzcruisers

Just received an email about the arrival of Edge.  It says that they are celebrating the arrival of Edge with a gift to you.

It is a $100.00 credit to spend on any Celebrity ship.  When you click on the link to see offer details, it takes you to a page "that no longer exists"

Did anyone else get this email?

16 minutes ago, CEOofVacation said:

$100 OBC is not enough incentive to book an Edge cruise at their extremely high price.  Most of the current prices have gone up about double from when the bookings became first available.

You don't have to book edge - It's good on a ton of sailings. Doesn't seem to apply to Transatlantics though.

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

You don't have to book edge - It's good on a ton of sailings. Doesn't seem to apply to Transatlantics though.

I guess I didn't look through it in detail.  Good to know but I will hold out for booking onboard and with new itineraries.   

Tomorrow starts the new promotion valid until November 27, "Only 1 perk + a discount" (amount depending of the category booked) interior $100, OV and Veranda $200, Concierge & Aqua $300, Suites $400, Suites get the 4 perk's and the 3rd and 4th pax on the cabin gets 50% discount in the rate

23 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Wonder if I can have it applied to my 2 upcoming Celebrity cruises, one on Edge and the other on Silhouette?  Neither have reach final payment.  I will look into it and report back.

BTW, I got the e-mail.

Fine print says cruise must be BOOKED 10/31 - 11/5, so I don't believe your already booked cruises will qualify.

1 hour ago, PelicanLvr said:

For details go to the X website and click:

---Menu (upper left)

---Cruise Deals

---Edge meets the Fleet

Seems to be a perk for new bookings on any ship...but not applicable to existing reservations.

Promos often say "new bookings". I called and they are sticking to it on this one.