BEST AQUA CABINS ON SUMMIT

elliekate

1 hour ago, Fogfog said:

Do you recall was your bed at the bath or balcony in those rooms?

TY

Did not think about this   We definitely would prefer the bed by the bath and we are in 1140 ?  Any for sure confirmation 

7 minutes ago, sdnich said:

Did not think about this   We definitely would prefer the bed by the bath and we are in 1140 ?  Any for sure confirmation 

Bed is definitely by the bathroom. Was just in that abin. There a convertible sofa and table between the bed and balcony. 

1 minute ago, chrismakris said:

Bed is definitely by the bathroom. Was just in that abin. There a convertible sofa and table between the bed and balcony. 

Great thank you ! I would’ve love the cabin either way but preferred it by the bathroom .

2 hours ago, Rob the Cruiser said:

99% sure the bed is next to the bathroom.

To answer your rough sea question: We were on rough seas for a while on a transatlantic. The furniture on the deck slid back and forth. A vase full of flowers slid off of the table. We taped the drawers shut otherwise they would have opened and shut repeatedly.

No problems with seasickness. We thought the rough ride was fun.

Thanks

Was bed by bath un both cabins or just 1140?

3 minutes ago, Rob the Cruiser said:

Yes to both cabins.

TY

I am going to hazard a guess that perhaps all five back there are at the bath... 

Hope so As we have one booked for one TA eastbound and then another for another TA westbound

3 hours ago, vulcan1971 said:

I discovered this thread the other day about the same time as me taking a look at what Aqua Class cabins were available on my upcoming Summit cruise.  Suffice to say I was pleasantly surprised that stateroom 9043 was available.  I called up celebrity immediately and asked them to move me into that cabin from my current reservation on deck 11. 

Thank you so much for posting here and fortunately it was my lucky day that 9043 was available.

Congratulations. We had the mirror image 9038 for a Millennium B2B Asian cruise back in 2016 and loved it - just an occasional noise from some towel carts above.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fogfog said:

Hey there.. Was your bed by the balconey or bath? Trying to guess as the X website deck pan does not show any of the aft cabins on 11 having sofa beds,,,so I can't "count" from those little black squares.

TYIA

The bed was closer to the bathroom, then the sofa and table, and then the balcony 

9E4F2AC7-B274-4DBF-8BB4-45E91F43E3C4.jpeg

3290FA1E-6699-4C55-A6EA-AD991A1E8E24.jpeg

Edited by MCazer

22 hours ago, vulcan1971 said:

I discovered this thread the other day about the same time as me taking a look at what Aqua Class cabins were available on my upcoming Summit cruise.  Suffice to say I was pleasantly surprised that stateroom 9043 was available.  I called up celebrity immediately and asked them to move me into that cabin from my current reservation on deck 11. 

Thank you so much for posting here and fortunately it was my lucky day that 9043 was available.

Did you get a price adjustment down? Deck 11 usually costs more than deck 9

12 minutes ago, MCazer said:

Did you get a price adjustment down? Deck 11 usually costs more than deck 9

Hi MCazer,

I did not get a price adjustment because I was already paying the A2 rate for an upgraded A1 cabin as part of the Captain's Club benefit.  I only wanted to be on Deck 11 so that I might be able to move into one of the Aft A1 cabins if one came open. I checked periodically right after booking, but nothing opened up.  Then the 9043 opened up this week and I decided to pull the trigger and move.  It is actually a win-win as I would prefer the more shade and the larger balcony.

Edited by vulcan1971

20 hours ago, Fogfog said:

TY

I am going to hazard a guess that perhaps all five back there are at the bath... 

Hope so As we have one booked for one TA eastbound and then another for another TA westbound

19 hours ago, cruzzzinma said:

On the M Class balconies, all beds are by the bath.

I was fairly confident I knew the answer and glad that cruzzzinma confirmed it for me.  🙂

6 minutes ago, vulcan1971 said:

Hi MCazer,

I did not get a price adjustment because I was already paying the A2 rate for an upgraded A1 cabin as part of the Captain's Club benefit.  I only wanted to be on Deck 11 so that I might be able to move into one of the Aft A1 cabins if one came open. I checked periodically right after booking, but nothing opened up.  Then the 9043 opened up this week and I decided to pull the trigger and move.  It is actually a win-win as I would prefer the more shade and the larger balcony.

I originally had 9043, but when 1140 opened up my travel agent was able to get it for me, and use that Capt Club benefit and I didn’t have to pay more either.  We had 1130 last October and loved the location!

Just now, MCazer said:

I originally had 9043, but when 1140 opened up my travel agent was able to get it for me, and use that Capt Club benefit and I didn’t have to pay more either.  We had 1130 last October and loved the location!

Is your choice of 1140 for an upcoming cruise? Which one?  Wouldn't that be hilarious if we are on the same cruise?  :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, vulcan1971 said:

Is your choice of 1140 for an upcoming cruise? Which one?  Wouldn't that be hilarious if we are on the same cruise?  :classic_smile:

Mine is for the Constellation on October 1 out of Rome. 

We were in 1130 on the Constellation last October.  This time we end in Venice and see Croatia! 

22 minutes ago, MCazer said:

Mine is for the Constellation on October 1 out of Rome. 

We were in 1130 on the Constellation last October.  This time we end in Venice and see Croatia! 

I had a Venice to Barcelona cruise on the Constellation booked (Oct 2017) and had to cancel due to issues at home.  I hope to get that cruise booked again to spend time in Italy and see all those beautiful ports.  Enjoy the cruise!  🙂

9 minutes ago, vulcan1971 said:

I had a Venice to Barcelona cruise on the Constellation booked (Oct 2017) and had to cancel due to issues at home.  I hope to get that cruise booked again to spend time in Italy and see all those beautiful ports.  Enjoy the cruise!  🙂

You’ll love them and get addicted 

btw, absolutely love Barcelona!

• Like 1