2020 Elite booking?

phabric

I'm just wondering if we will be able to book on the 6th online or will we have to book with a PVP or our travel agents.  I really want to look at prices before I have to decide which cabin category I want and I don't want to have to take a lot of time with a vacation planner or my TA as I am sure they will both be very busy with others waiting. 

I didn't get the email either but my travel agent spent a lot of energy letting her clients know about it. 

I did notice that someone posted the email for the World Cruise and a few other cruises earlier this year said that Princess would send out another email with a special URL to book online. Anyone know if that actually happened?

Me too.  Grand and Pacific doing RT 7 Day Vancouver/Whittier or Whittier/Vancouver all season, and the Star doing 14 Day RT San Francisco.  

Interesting positioning.  This way if either Grand or Pacific are sold they can easily move people to similar cruises on other ships. 

5 minutes ago, phabric said:

I have my agent get 2 quotes on Tuesday.  Princess will be busy that day as the prices  will not be posted.

Travel agents have lead in prices already for insides/outsides/balconys/minisuites/clubclass/suites. They should be a good ballpark. Maybe not specific categories.

Edited by Coral