New itineraries are showing

Cruise Junky

9 minutes ago, jshli said:

I guess there are no perks in any category with the new itineraries released today.

Just did a mock booking in AQ for a Australia cruise and it included 1 perk.  Didn’t show that until after I selected a cabin.  So looks like Go Big, Better, Best is still alive.

Edited by jelayne

5 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

I think they've always shown just OBC when originally released but you can phone and get it switched.  Anyone looking at Singapore to Sydney, in the past, that's been a repositioning with no perks

Just booked.

Free gratuity and 150 OBC

Edited by verizon

40 minutes ago, jimzgoldfinch said:

What is the cost? U.K. site shows £1495 pp for Aqua class for 15 nights. Doesn’t look as if there are any perks. Can’t confirm as I get an error message.

2 sailing one in the Millennium Sept 11 and the other one in the Eclipse Sept 25, both 15 nights, no perks, prices for 2 pax with tax & port fees. Note that transpacific and transatlantic do not include perks.

Millennium Aqua 2 $3,945.32 USD, Aqua 1 $ $4,345.32 USD

Eclipse Aqua 2 $3,952.64 USD , Aqua 1 $4,352.64 USD

Edited by gerelmx

10 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

So did anyone else get the email today about the new itineraries and non of the links worked? 

I can't access the new sailings from the website OR the email.

I only get "bad request".

Is there any tech savvy person out there who can post the itineraries please (not just embarking and debarking ports)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, chamima said:

I can't access the new sailings from the website OR the email.

I only get "bad request".

Is there any tech savvy person out there who can post the itineraries please (not just embarking and debarking ports)

Thanks!

you should be able to just do a regular itinerary search, most are there already.  Two day opening for Captains club didn't appear.  But they all come up doing a month and location search.

I didn’t have a problem accessing the itineraries but had a heck of a time trying to book anything, I kept getting an error message.  I ended up logging out, waiting, logging back in and on the 3rd try was able to put a hold on 2 sailings.  I wish they would release the Europe & TA itineraries at the same time.

• Like 1