Cannot do the Web Check in! Problems with the site!?

Frode

Hello from Sweden.  Within 18 days from now we will depart onboard MSC Preziosa.  However, we're having really big problems to log in to the Web Check in (at MSC's web page) 😭
We've tried to do this for approximately one month now 😬
We constantly get the message: "Web Check-in procedure has failed. Please Check your information....".
Somebody else having this problem as well? (
Thanks!

Edited by Frode

5 hours ago, Frode said:

Hello from Sweden.  Within 18 days from now we will depart onboard MSC Preziosa.  However, we're having really big problems to log in to the Web Check in (at MSC's web page) 😭
We've tried to do this for approximately one month now 😬
We constantly get the message: "Web Check-in procedure has failed. Please Check your information....".
Somebody else having this problem as well? (
Thanks!

If you book from USA site very possible MSC just blocked you. You have to call them. 

It does seem as though there is information missing, preventing you checking in. Do you have the green tick confirming all of your details are completed?

I had to call to amend some of our details and then the website said I needed to complete adding our personal details to complete check in - even though I had previously. Until I did it again I couldn't resend the amended tickets.

I’ve been try to log into my booked cruise on line and it just brings up my previous cruise on the Divina in Oct of 2017. It won’t let me go in and change my booking #. I’ve got time.  We don’t sail until July, but it’s frustrating because I can see the excursions offered. 

Anyone else getting this new log in page that has turned up on the UK site today ? Go right it gives me next years Meraviglia booking, go Left it gives me the Xmas Divina sailing but just a list to book excursions etc and no details of the actual cruise. What a total shambles.No automatic alt text available.

US site is the same.  That new left side to log in directly to a certain booking is the only way I can get to one of mine.  I can only do the Enhance Your Cruise functions, no check in or details though.  All my other cruises will show up in the regular MSC Account log in under My Bookings.  I figure the missing one will show back up in a few days.

30 minutes ago, sidari said:

Anyone else getting this new log in page that has turned up on the UK site today ? Go right it gives me next years Meraviglia booking, go Left it gives me the Xmas Divina sailing but just a list to book excursions etc and no details of the actual cruise. What a total shambles.No automatic alt text available.

I didn't yesterday but I do today. If I go right it does take me through as it did previously and I can see my upcoming cruises and details.

45 minutes ago, sidari said:

Same on USA . no booking details on left

Edited by GOLDENBONNY

1 hour ago, Markanddonna said:

My paid in full booking has disappeared and the tech team is "on it."  sigh.  MSC's website is riddled with problems. I've never seen this before with any other cruise line or other company!

I fear the tech team are 'on' something....sadly, it doesn't appear they are 'on the ball' ☹️

I also discovered this screen today and my list cruise could be accessed to book excursions. Now, why would I want to buy a ship excursion on such a flawed website? I also feel bad for their customer reps. Most have been great, but can't seem to really help.