Booking gone on HAL website

a.madruga

Since you didn’t give us a date, the only thing I can think is that a booking typically disappears just before sailing.

By “mariner information” are you referring to your sailing history?  The Mariner Society is having big problems right now but this is the first report of it disappearing entirely.  Any chance you had some screen shots?

I could not log in directly from the main menu, but found a back door open.   I looked under Already Booked and clicked on Manage my Bookings.   That took me to a log in that did work.  However, it said that there was no booking associated with that account.  By entering my booking number and last name, I was able to get into my current booking.   

Clicking on My Account from my booking page does not get me in.  But, at least I know they still have my booking.  

• Like 1

I managed to log in to HAL as usual, but one of my bookings has disappeared  Fortunately, not the one for December this year!

Actually, I'm also having difficulty getting in to CC, the site is making me log in and most times says my user name or password is incorrect.  Finally managed to log in here.  Must be something in the air!

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly, they did a very bad job converting to a new website/format. The database got whacked, requiring lots of re-entering and manual "data cleansing," and unfortunately, while the flashy graphics probably look great in the developer's environment (with robust bandwidth and super flashy graphics accelerators, etc.) it doesn't work well in practice. I did speak to their help desk, offered some free advice on how to dumb-it-back-down so it worked better....and suggested they offer me a complimentary cruise to fix. (Didn't work). 

They do know they have a major problem. Let's hope Mr. Orlando has someone standing in front of his desk explaining why the good idea didn't work out so well ---