ms Oosterdam in Port Everglades & Zuiderdam in Aruba November 17, 2018

Scrapnana

Oosterdam will be at Pier 26 from 0600-1600 (starboard to - unusual this year for Pier 26).  She is going on a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise.

31267249088_2eb5db0dbe_z.jpg

Saturday, November 17

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sunday, November 18

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Monday, November 19

At Sea

Tuesday, November 20

Falmouth, Jamaica

Wednesday, November 21

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

Thursday, November 22

Cozumel, Mexico

Friday, November 23

At Sea

Saturday, November 24

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Also in port are Crown Princess at Pier 4 from 0430-1600, Royal Princess at Pier 2 from 0500-1600, and Independence OTS at Pier 18 from 0515-1630.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at  https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com  and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com.

Zuiderdam will be in Aruba from 1300-2300.  The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.portarubawebcam.com.

Next up: Nieuw Amsterdam and Volendam on Sunday, November 18.

4 minutes ago, the2ofus said:

When I click on that, the screen remains blank or should I say blue.  There is nothing there, neither twitter feed nor map.

I don't know what to tell you. [I'm usually on premium - which has a drop-down menu - but no local time on screen]. I went to the regular page [where I go to get local time and temperature] and found the link - which I clicked and got both marine map and twitter feed. Then I sent the info to you.

The only thing I can suggest is open a separate window and use  https://www.marinetraffic.com

57 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

I don't know what to tell you. [I'm usually on premium - which has a drop-down menu - but no local time on screen]. I went to the regular page [where I go to get local time and temperature] and found the link - which I clicked and got both marine map and twitter feed. Then I sent the info to you.

The only thing I can suggest is open a separate window and use  https://www.marinetraffic.com

If you can tell, how much does "Premium" cost? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

If you can tell, how much does "Premium" cost? Thanks!

$14.99 a month - but Kathi got it cheaper when they had a special offer out. Since I have no life but ships, trains, dogs and goats, I feel the live streaming it is worth it. Plus the actual 2 screens on the page that you can drop-down your choices.

I see from Kathi's post - that must have been a limted-time offer.

Edited by Happily@Sea

I've been wondering about that, too.  My screen always freezes just at a crucial moment!

BTW, I have a new CC friend, Julie3fan, whom I met in the Floataway Lounge while CC was down.  She is sailing today on Crown Princess, and I'm supposed to be on the lookout for her, although I don't think she requested a wave.  She said this is her first time sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.  She will be on the Promenade deck, wherever that is, aft or port-side, and she'll have on mint green capris and a green patterned top. Everyone be on the lookout!

I have a feeling we won't see her, but I will try.  She is at the port now, waiting to board.

Just now, Happily@Sea said:

$14.99 a month - but Kathi got it cheaper when they had a special offer out. Since I have no life but ships, trains, dogs and goats, I feel the live streaming it is worth it. Plus the actual 2 screens on the page that you can drop-down your choices.

Thanks! ............and did't know about the goats! :classic_biggrin:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, stripes and outdoor

2 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Thanks! ............and did't know about the goats! :classic_biggrin:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, stripes and outdoor

The train streaming I subscribe to has a sister site [Streamtime live on YouTube] that features a goat farm. The goats are so funny and the babies are cute.

7 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Harriet the goat, laid an egg? Very cool! :classic_cool:

Sorry, Copper, not so cool..  Harriet is an eagle.  She lives in Florida, so she can lay her eggs at an unusual time of year for eagles. (I think - I'm not actually all that sure when eagles do lay their eggs...)