Carryon size restriction at Port Canaveral Pier?

carolitis

Does anyone know if they restrict the size of carryon luggage at the Port Canaveral Pier?  I am in a scooter and it is hard to get essentials that we cannot be separated from in a small carryon bag and considering having DH carry on a medium bag but I need to know if they will allow it.

5 minutes ago, carolitis said:

Does anyone know if they restrict the size of carryon luggage at the Port Canaveral Pier?  I am in a scooter and it is hard to get essentials that we cannot be separated from in a small carryon bag and considering having DH carry on a medium bag but I need to know if they will allow it.

As long as your carry-on(s) fit through the security scanner your golden. Just like at the airports. 

Edited by davekathy

Just now, carolitis said:

What dimensions will fit through the security scanner?

The cruise line does not publish this info.  Except for the new Miami terminal, anything that will fit through an airport type x-ray scanner will fit.

The xray machine in the suite line will accommodate just about anything.  STAR class pax seem to be able to take all their luggage through it. 

Took 26x17x10 bag through this weekend and I know much bigger would have been fine