Oasis refurb?

15 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

Is there any new scuttlebutt on the topic of Oasis' "Royal Amplification" scheduled for this Fall?  I'm excited about most of the potential new venues listed in the above posts, except I'm a little concerned about the slide.  We booked our first ever Boardwalk Balcony stateroom for December, but if there's a slide going in then I'm thinking maybe a boardwalk balcony cabin isn't such a great idea. I've been looking at a lot of Harmony pictures posted on the CC boards and it appears there isn't any clear view of the aquatheater or the ocean with the slide. It would be nice if RCCL would announce what they plan to do a lot earlier than they typically do.

The only thing that I’ve seen was a quote by Michael Bayley saying that a Oasis and Allure would be getting most of the Symphony features.

I would bet money that it will get the Ultimate Abyss slide.

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The only thing that I’ve seen was a quote by Michael Bayley saying that a Oasis and Allure would be getting most of the Symphony features.

I would bet money that it will get the Ultimate Abyss slide.

I didn't he know about that, thanks.  I think you're right too, RCCL will add whatever they can if they believe it will book more cabins on the ship.

9 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

LOL. Don't get me wrong. I liked Cats, I would just like to see something else. I know it won't happen, but I wish RCI could do "Wicked."

"Wicked" is good. Saw it once and would def see it again. But let's think big and go with "Hamilton."

• Like 2