Haven and Beverage Package Questions

morety

We have the adult beverage package and are wondering about what is and isn't included. Are the following situations included with this package, or would we have to pay extra for the drinks?

- ordered from room service, ie mimosas with breakfast

- brought to us by butler

- haven sundeck/poolside

A further question, when on the sundeck or poolside, are there waiters available for ordering, or do we go to the bar/call the butler?

43 minutes ago, morety said:

A further question, when on the sundeck or poolside, are there waiters available for ordering, or do we go to the bar/call the butler?

There will be servers walking around and you can order your drinks through them and they will bring the drink to you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

You get a complementary bottle of sparkling wine when staying in suites and Haven - at least we do.  Ask your butler for OJ and mix them yourself.  

Well son of a...great idea 🙂

We always saw a bartender or someone walking around the bar area in the morning on the Escape.  You were able to order drinks with breakfast in the Haven restaurant, and I'm sure they got them from the Haven bar.  As noted, in the courtyard area they had people walking around to take orders.  I was up at the sun deck one day and this didn't happen until later in the morning.  Also, the area is quite small, so it's like 50 steps to the bar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morety said:

We have the adult beverage package and are wondering about what is and isn't included. Are the following situations included with this package, or would we have to pay extra for the drinks?

- ordered from room service, ie mimosas with breakfast

- brought to us by butler

- haven sundeck/poolside

Room service is always brought by your butler. And drinks brought to your room are charged at retail price. As is the alcohol in the minibar.

Only If you are in a owners suite, you get bottles of alcohol (the minis still cost you),  sodas, water, mixers. 

There are bar wait staff in the sun deck area that will bring you drinks, sprits you down, bring fruit snacks, etc. Or, the Haven bar is just one floor down. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

You get a complementary bottle of sparkling wine when staying in suites and Haven - at least we do.  Ask your butler for OJ and mix them yourself.  

I thought every past guest got a bottle of sparkling wine, regardless of the cabin.

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If you are a past guest in a suite, you get 2 bottles. One for the suite and one from Latitudes. 

Thanks for the info. We have stayed in a suite twice and only received one bottle each time. And before anyone says anything, I know some people think it’s not very good but I mix it with orange juice. 

18 hours ago, MsMaybelline said:

We were never up crazy early or super late but The Haven bar was always open when we wanted a drink. I don't see that hours for The Haven restaurant are listed in the Freestyle Daily like the other restaurants.

No, they are not listed in the Dailies.  The hours for the restaurant are listed in the letter addressed to you that will be in your room.