Lost my old signature

My problem is that when the system changed I lost my old signature which had all my cruises listed starting from 1965.  I have lost my master list and would appreciate it greatly if someone from CC would email me a copy of my old signature.

This seems to be the only way I can contact CC...:(

You may have View Signatures turned off. Click on your username, upper right. Then click Account Settings on the menu that drops.

image.png.7097554366d8d0640d39f58911718569.png

On the Settings form that comes up click Signature, left side of form.

image.png.b1bfffae1be58dfca769c3759593cbd8.png

If View signature? is grayed, click on the switch to turn it on.

image.png.b8ffd08fbcfebb25b8bf82e29d2bf6b4.png

• Thanks 1

Signatures don't show in certain viewport sizes. I believe you only see them in desktop mode. If you see a secondary, blue navigation bar, you aren't seeing the desktop view. 

I've saved you the trouble of having to retype it.  Also, may I suggest that using a slash to separate each cruise is hard to read and that using a bullet or a dash or some other symbol (Alt+0149 •  Alt+0150 –) with a space on either side will make it easier on readers?

RMS QUEEN ELIZABETH 1965 • TS BREMEN 1971 • RMS AMERIKANIS 1972 – SS FRANCE 1973/SS FRANCE 1973/QE II 1975/QE II 1975/TS LEONARDO DaVINCI 1976/QE II 1978/TS GALLILAO 1984/ MV REGENT SEA 1988/MV ZENITH 1992/SS NORWAY 1993/MV HORIZON 1998/GTS NORWEGIAN SUN 2001/GTS CENTURY 2002/GTS SUMMIT 2003/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2004/TS CARIBBEAN PRINCESS 2005/TS STAR PRINCESS 2005/TS FREEDOM OF THE SEAS 2006/GTS LIBERTY OF THE SEAS 2007/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2007/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2008/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2009/GTS LIBERTY OF THE SEAS 2012/GTS DIVINA 2017

2 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

I've saved you the trouble of having to retype it.  Also, may I suggest that using a slash to separate each cruise is hard to read and that using a bullet or a dash or some other symbol (Alt+0149 •  Alt+0150 –) with a space on either side will make it easier on readers? 

RMS QUEEN ELIZABETH 1965 • TS BREMEN 1971 • RMS AMERIKANIS 1972 – SS FRANCE 1973/SS FRANCE 1973/QE II 1975/QE II 1975/TS LEONARDO DaVINCI 1976/QE II 1978/TS GALLILAO 1984/ MV REGENT SEA 1988/MV ZENITH 1992/SS NORWAY 1993/MV HORIZON 1998/GTS NORWEGIAN SUN 2001/GTS CENTURY 2002/GTS SUMMIT 2003/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2004/TS CARIBBEAN PRINCESS 2005/TS STAR PRINCESS 2005/TS FREEDOM OF THE SEAS 2006/GTS LIBERTY OF THE SEAS 2007/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2007/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2008/GTS JEWEL OF THE SEAS 2009/GTS LIBERTY OF THE SEAS 2012/GTS DIVINA 2017

The pipe symbol is nice, too:  |  - Or the diamond ♦

2 hours ago, POA1 said:

The pipe symbol is nice, too:  |  - Or the diamond ♦

Personally, I'm not a fan of the pipe for the same reason I'm not a fan of the slash. I doesn't have enough oomph and doesn't leave enough space between the items it is trying to separate. I like the bullet and the diamond best because they standout as clear breaks between the items.

For those of us who don't know how to find them, please, what are the Alt+ codes the the pipe and the diamond? TIA

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peregrina651 said:

For those of us who don't know how to find them, please, what are the Alt+ codes the the pipe and the diamond? TIA

The pipe doesn't need an ALT code. It's part of the regular keyboard, typically the shifted character above the backslash \ character. 

Diamond is ALT+4. (Or ♦     ♦)

1 hour ago, Peregrina651 said:

Interesting. On my android mobile the diamond is showing as a red diamond. It's a simple black diamond on my desktop. 

Maybe Android enforces suit color. Try the heart, spade and club.

Alt 3 Heart
Alt 4 Diamond
Alt 5 Club
Alt 6 Spade

13 hours ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Thanks so much one and all.  I guess I am techno-challenged.  I understand the technology...just don’t know which buttons to push 🙂 

so   did you find your  signature though?

2 minutes ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Yes I did thank you.  I am not sure I want it to appear every time I post though.

I do not think you  have  a choice

it is either on or  not

A lot of people block signatures   so will not see them anyway

glad you found  them

5 hours ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Yes I did thank you.  I am not sure I want it to appear every time I post though.

Only the top part shows, and I only on desktops or large screen devices. People have the option to hide your signature if they don't want to see it. So display your signature with pride.