I can’t believe I just...

kona_wahine

How funny, I am getting ready to book January 2021 for my 40th birthday on the Panorama out of Long Beach.  I moved to FL from CA this year and my family is still there.  I am going to try to convince as many of them I can to join me so I can introduce them to cruising.  I figure this far out they can all budget their money and put some away each month to save for the final payment.  Your cruise sounds amazing, I have always wanted to try the Southern Caribbean out of Puerto Rico, maybe one day!!!

I wish I could talk someone into going with us, but then it always feels like I’m waiting for someone. If it’s just hubby and I we can go where and when as we please. 

I do have a cruise next year,  a trip to Maui with our kids, and I’m thinking a land vacation to Aruba for 2020.... love the planning. 

16 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

That wait is brutal! That itinerary is a blast. I cannot wait to do it again.

It’s definitely a long wait when booking that far in advance...

We just hit being under 400 days for our Jan 2020 cruise to Antarctica but booked it months ago when Princess first opened their cruises to South America.

Edited by xDisconnections

we booked an august of 2020 and it is THE furthest out I have ever booked.   I booked our august 2019 at around 530 days out and I'm still waiting for that one to roll around. it is a looooooooonnggg wait, but I'm glad to have something to look forward to.

4 hours ago, pyropoodle said:

we booked an august of 2020 and it is THE furthest out I have ever booked.   I booked our august 2019 at around 530 days out and I'm still waiting for that one to roll around. it is a looooooooonnggg wait, but I'm glad to have something to look forward to.

We booked at 568 days out. I thought I was going to go CRAZY waiting that long. Only 141 days to go!!

• Like 1