Reservation Disappeared

10 minutes ago, stlouistravelers said:

Got an email that all my cruise planner items reserved were cancelled due to my reservation being cancelled.  Called RCL and all they could say was "I dont know", call your travel agent or something.  Anyone else have this issue?

Did you miss your final payment date?

If you were working with a cruise planner directly and not a private TA, then you only have them to discuss this with. If you booked with a TA, call them right away and together figure out what happened. It could have been an error or a missed payment or maybe you did not finish some online forms needed and payment was never even taken from your CC. So many things could have occurred. It is best to work directly with the person that helped you make the booking. 

I was once added to a block of group cabins, unknown to me,  and when they TA company didn't meet their goals my cruise was canceled. That was the last time I worked with that company. I have a fabulous TA now. 

If you, in fact, booked through a TA, the cruise line will not speak with you. Contact your TA immediately. Any number of things might have gone wrong but you need to contact your TA to sort it out. Please come back and let us know the outcome.