Allure March 1 2020 cancelled

WyKnott

Received the official email that our MARCH 15, 2020 Allure of the Seas sailing (in a JS) was cancelled.

Was offered three options: 1) Sail on alternative early 2020 dates on Oasis and Allure along with $400 of onboard credit (edited to add "& price protection").  2) Book any new sailing and have $400 of onboard credit applied. Or 3) Cancellation & full refund.

We chose Option #2 and had the onboard credit applied to a booking we made yesterday.

Edited by Nado44
error

2 minutes ago, Nado44 said:

Received the official email that our MARCH 15, 2020 Allure of the Seas sailing (in a JS) was cancelled.

Was offered three options: 1) Sail on alternative early 2020 dates on Oasis and Allure along with $400 of onboard credit.  2) Book any new sailing and have $400 of onboard credit applied. Or 3) Cancellation & full refund.

We chose Option #2 and had the onboard credit applied to a booking we made yesterday.

The first option included price protection, right?

19 minutes ago, Kruzer Zuker said:

Does anyone know if the $200 obc can be moved to an existing reservation? 

The original Allure booking number needs to remain intact as that is where your $200 OBC will be (or $400 if you had a JS or higher). RCL will then transfer the confirmed ship, date, cruise fare/price of your existing reservation along with any other OBC or discounts/certs you previously used to the cancelled Allure booking. And then cancel the existing reservation.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nado44 said:

The original Allure booking number needs to remain intact as that is where your $200 OBC will be (or $400 if you had a JS or higher). RCL will then transfer the confirmed ship, date, cruise fare/price of your existing reservation along with any other OBC or discounts/certs you previously used to the cancelled Allure booking. And then cancel the existing reservation.

Thank you.  

My existing reservation has gone up in price by much more than $200 so if I have to cancel and rebook it will not be worth it. I think I will stick to the original plan and transfer to Oasis on the same dates.