Allure March 1 2020 cancelled

WyKnott

Okay...here's the latest info on that TA.. i spoke to my TA who called RCCL, right now its in the Revenue Department for correct pricing with a release date (at the latest of Thursday next week) but could be released much sooner. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

March 2020 itineraries have been available to book for the past year.

I know right? 

Symphony is much more expensive; besides Sunday departure works better for one of my friends who will have to fly down, even though I prefer Saturday departure myself. 

25 minutes ago, Kruzer Zuker said:

Just my luck.  Just booked a March 2020 b2b to cruise with 2 friends, each one can only cruise on her respective spring break week. 

Suppose we can move to symphony.  

If they cancel your sailings they will offer price protected alternatives.  Perhaps the symphony will be one of them.  I would wait until you hear from RCL

• Thanks 1

I waited over 1 1/2 months for word and finally told my TA to move us to the Freedom. The itinerary was far better with  more ports over the 7 days because 1 less sea day on both. Because I had a non refundable booking on the Allure I received 600 FCC which was applied to my two Freedom sailings. Daughter & I are still doing a B2B All in all I ended up withseveral ports I had never been to and the daughter will be doing her first Caribbean

2 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

I waited over 1 1/2 months for word and finally told my TA to move us to the Freedom. The itinerary was far better with  more ports over the 7 days because 1 less sea day on both. Because I had a non refundable booking on the Allure I received 600 FCC which was applied to my two Freedom sailings. Daughter & I are still doing a B2B All in all I ended up withseveral ports I had never been to and the daughter will be doing her first Caribbean

You had to pay $100 pp penalty though since you had a non refundable fare right?  If people wait until they get contacted and they have a non refundable fare there won't be any penalty charged

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

In addition to TA prices being higher for larger/newer ships, they are also higher for Southampton TA's.

Every day more and more Top Tier customers are retiring and can take those longer cruises. 

I guess you could hope for a recession to bring the prices back down. 😉

20 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Not interested in Freedom class or larger, but I've very glad those ships consume a bunch of passengers so that the smaller ships are less expensive.

I'm with you.  Radiance class is too small for me.  I prefer Voyager class.  But I want to do a TA on Oasis class so I have plenty of time to fully explore the ship.  Not a fan of Freedom.  It actually felt more crowded than our last cruise on Navigator and both were sold out.

Edited by Teeara

19 hours ago, molly361 said:

Yup  That's the message I get if you try to book any of the March sailings

I spoke with RCI yesterday and they said they were working on updating the Allure TA sailing, but it is still listed as March 1st as shown.  Prices are supposed to drop.  Sure hope so.