Allure March 1 2020 cancelled

WyKnott

16 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Here i sit waiting to book the TA when it's open for booking :classic_biggrin:

I am really debating that one....it would be the earliest TA we have ever done.....could be very cold!😱

Well if that one is priced as high as all the TA's in 2019/2020 it is a no brainer to pass on that one too....:classic_rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

I am really debating that one....it would be the earliest TA we have ever done.....could be very cold!😱

Well if that one is priced as high as all the TA's in 2019/2020 it is a no brainer to pass on that one too....:classic_rolleyes:

I agree..they need to come down off those higher prices and get real.

• Like 1

Guest BigRoger

Thank you very much for posting....it’s very much appreciated... let’s all keep fingers crossed that the pricing for this one is more sensible than seen so far for independence and Anthem - we are (very roughly) reckoning the balcony pricing for those two is about 50%(!!!!!) higher than we paid this year for the Symphony TA to Miami and even bigger percentage over what we are paying for the Oasis TA in 2019 (which in itself does not look to be seeking well at its current prices)

I just got a call from my TA.  She said RC isn't aware of any change to this cruise (the original 7-day eastern caribbean) , they haven't sent out any notices on it.  They are still investigating why it's coming up like this, it may be Wednesday before I hear back.  It may just be a glitch in the matrix.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

My they cancelled our April 2020 sailing so had to move us over to the Freedom. what is happening. Is she going in for March instead. I haven't looked to see if she is back on for April. 

Gayle, when she goes for her transatlantic she will stay in Europe for the season 

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

That's the way it's been with the Oasis class transatlantics.

Well you need to call them and tell them to knock that crap off and lower the prices...TA for Symphony wasn't that high and she was a new ship.

23 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

And Indy and Anthem TA are even higher!😥

Not interested in Freedom class or larger, but I've very glad those ships consume a bunch of passengers so that the smaller ships are less expensive.

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Not interested in Freedom class or larger, but I've very glad those ships consume a bunch of passengers so that the smaller ships are less expensive.

I can totally understand!👍

Still surprises me how the prices have exploded for TA's👎

Just last year Navigator was selling for $699 for a balcony....now they want $1399 for an inside on Indy for about the same TA😱!

When will they cancel the March cruises on Allure?🤔

Something is fishy here....:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

14 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

I can totally understand!👍

Still surprises me how the prices have exploded for TA's👎

In addition to TA prices being higher for larger/newer ships, they are also higher for Southampton TA's.