Grandeur Out of Baltimore

We also just cruised on the Grandeur of the Seas for the first time on a 12 night Southern Caribbean itinerary and completely agree with you about the ship and crew. Also stayed at a local hotel where we able to park our car for 12 days with port transportation. Probably the quickest and easiest process for getting off a ship.

We look forward to cruising again out of Baltimore and on the Grandeur of the Seas.

Just now, EeyoreRN said:

I'm not seeing anything available on this ship after April 2020.  Does anyone have any info I'm missing?

Thanks, Eeyore

New itineraries have not been released yet.  Keep watching, the come come out in the next couple of weeks, or in March/April.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Host Clarea said:

New itineraries have not been released yet.  Keep watching, the come come out in the next couple of weeks, or in March/April.

I was confused because I'm finding so many other Royal itineraries beyond that date.  Glad to hear not all are posted!

53 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

They have been out for about a week.

We are booked for July 2020

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of taking my two daughters 8 & 13 on the Grandeur to Bermuda in October and wanted to get some feedback from those who have sailed on her.  I know it tends to be older people but will I find any other children be onboard?  Any tips or hints that could help with this ship?  I will have to contact special needs for a fridge for our interior cabin as my daughter needs it for her medication.

There have been children aboard all 3 times I have sailed on her.  Once in Oct and twice in late Aug.

And they do have the kid's club.

I forget (I am sure someone will chime in ) if balcony cabins have them, but JR suites and above have fridges.  Others you will need to contact special needs about a fridge.  And if it is not in your cabin when you board, ask on board.  Sometimes the word does not get passed along.