Currently on the Edge(12/16/18) too much misinformation and craziness on this board!

kwokpot

On 12/19/2018 at 10:09 PM, RICCruisers said:

To me they are quite a bit different. You can walk out onto the balcony anytime you want and get fresh air. Not true if the shade is down or the window is locked on Edge. You can go out on the balcony and close the slider and the A/C stays on in your cabin on Bliss. You can close the drape on Bliss and still be on the balcony and have cabin privacy or keep it dark unlike Edge. The balcony table appears to be bigger on Bliss which may make it easier to have breakfast out there. 

Those are are some of the functional differences I can see. I am still looking forward to cruising on Edge in February and I’m sure we’ll have a great cruise, but we will have to decide what type of cabin we select for future E Class cruises once we have experienced IV’s. 

Agree completely on trying out the IV myself. Personally, I think the IV set up will work for me. Kind of turns the whole room into an area open to the sea air. A veranda has the sliding door and is more separate while the IV will be a full room all the way to the open. Understand the difference of a veranda being more outside, but many Veranda’s I’ve been on have overhangs, side walls and so on. Yes, more open that the IV but not perfect in other ways.

Trying change is exciting! Now we’ll have M-Class with the lovely T-Spa Pool, S-Class with the great common areas and much more, and now E-Class and will wait to see if it’s a neat as I think. Attitude is everything.  

Den 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2018 at 8:31 PM, kwokpot said:

What I REALLY LIKE is the white ledge that's visible at toilet height that runs the length of the bathroom. It's great for putting all sorts of things that you use, including things like personal wipes(remember to ask for sanitary bags to put them in-done flush them!)

TMI (too much information)

Thanks

• Haha 1