Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Cruising

30 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Well, we'll get your coat for you. Have a great Xmas, did you get anything in your sock?

Thanks for reminding me I was wondering why one foot was getting all dirty!!!?????

I shall go on my sock search soon.

Which is code for "some people are still sleeping under the stairs, thus present opening has not happened".

5 minutes ago, Dobby_The_Ship_Elf said:

Thanks for reminding me I was wondering why one foot was getting all dirty!!!?????

I shall go on my sock search soon.

Which is code for "some people are still sleeping under the stairs, thus present opening has not happened".

LOL, honestly, I do wonder about elves and their socks.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day, I must admit to finding it a little difficult to keep my enthusiasm levels up this evening at work! Oh well, only 4 and a half hours to go and then I have 8 days off with lots of nice beach weather to look forward to! I hope you found some socks Dobby!

5 minutes ago, LincolnLegend said:

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day, I must admit to finding it a little difficult to keep my enthusiasm levels up this evening at work! Oh well, only 4 and a half hours to go and then I have 8 days off with lots of nice beach weather to look forward to! I hope you found some socks Dobby!

Hopefully you will get plenty of rest and nourishment over the break.

Thanks MicCanberra, I'm looking forward to the break, I probably don't require much nourishment for a bit after today but the rest will be nice, the older I get, the harder the shifts get! I'm guessing you are getting ready to take off very soon, which Explorer are you joining on the 29th?