Diamond Plus have access to the Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 Aft (Ovation of the Seas)

Jimbo

Is it open 24/7 , if so what drinks are available after or before happy hours? I see some machines in the youtube link?

Any hot items in the breakfast....... hours 7am-10am ?

Edited by Jimbo

8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Is it open 24/7 , if so what drinks are available after or before happy hours? I see some machines in the youtube link?

Any hot items in the breakfast....... hours 7am-10am ?

You can access the lounge with your SeaPass card 24 hours and self-serve specialty coffee should be available.  There is usually OJ available during the continental breakfast period.  Other than those, no beverages until the happy hour.

No hot breakfast items.

Very few people outside of the happy hours. Two doors can be accessed on both the port and starboard side.

Wished they had hot breakfast, as Bob said "no"...but I enjoyed my daily morning smoked salmon/cheese croissant sandwich, cappucino with a shot of expresso...with the breathtaking views. Happy Sailing. :classic_smile:

We were on the Ovation in a large corner Jr Suite back in 2017.  I am so stupid, because I had access to the DL I never ventured back to the CL.  Or do Jr Suites not have access?  I may have been confused as to suite lounges and concierge lounges, regardless, we just visited the DL which was actually the music hall on our sailing because the DL was the golden room.  On our upcoming Ovation cruise we are only in a balcony, but it is on deck 12 and less than a 100 feet from the CL I will be visiting it regularly.  I do hope there is a new hotel director or whomever decides to stock it on our 2019 cruise because the entire 2 weeks we were on board there never was any jelly, butter, honey for the crossaints and other breakfast snacks.  Not a hardship, just kind of odd.  

JC

Ok, that explains why I made the long trip down to the music hall each morning.  I will enjoy it next April when I am not even in a Jr Suite.  

I am not good at memorizing all of the rules.  I depend on all of you for that.:classic_blink:🏄‍♂️

JC

13 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

You can access the lounge with your SeaPass card 24 hours and self-serve specialty coffee should be available.  There is usually OJ available during the continental breakfast period.  Other than those, no beverages until the happy hour.

No hot breakfast items.

Would be nice if they had at least breakfast sandwiches like WaWa

13 hours ago, Host Clarea said: