1,700+ photos of Celebrity Edge

cjanansky

Happy New Year, cruisers!

We're so excited to share more than 1,700 photos -- including 300 of cabins -- of the brand-new Celebrity Edge.

You can check out those photos by clicking here: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/celebrity-edge-1130/

We hope you enjoy the gallery! Please let us know what you think in the comments 😄

Cheers,

Christina 

Christina Janansky

Producer

Cruise Critic

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi @cruisestitch!

We photograph any cabin categories that are available while onboard. We are missing a couple of cabins, including the veranda with obstructed views. We're hoping to send a photographer later this year to fill in missing categories.

Hope that helps!

-Christina

Amazing pictures. At last, pictures of our lowly inside. Watching for upgrades!,

Thank you so much!,,,,

love the Mexican taco, did not see the “new” offering.. Asian stir fry area. Do you know if there is one on board?

Excited now for our trip. Hoping they improve the entertainment and shows. Otherwise, all we will be doing is eating for the next 11days of our Amalfi trip.

Wow!  Thank you so so much. Amazing pictures. I have 2 observations and perhaps it is only the way I viewed the pictures :

- Cafe al Bacio looks like it had less seating than on the S Class ships

-Retreat pool looks like very little loungers have shade

I loved the new double loungers in the Solarium and the bathroom and decor in the Sky Suite( our preferred cabin category although not always in our budget)

There are different configurations of the Sky Suites. The layout of the S1's on the aft are different from the S1's on the Port or Starboard sides, not just the cabins, but the bathrooms as well, and the verandahs are the largest. There is also less storage in the aft S1's due to one chest of drawers being half the size of the same one in the rest of the Sky suites.

It would be nice if the photos could be labeled as S1, S2, and S3 so that viewers can compare the differences. 

Thanks so much for the wonderful photos which reinforce our decision to sail on the Edge. It looks stunning!!

We were getting pretty bored with the Solstice class ships, and were going to have a break from cruises until the Edge was launched. We pretty much use a cruise ship as a form of transport in the Meditteranean, therefore our requirements may differ from others who cruise. 

We LOVE the look of the four main dining rooms, the oceanview cafe and the ships very stylish decor. And yes, we LOVE the look of the infinity verandah!! (Go on, shoot us!). We love looking at the sea, but do not like lying around in the hot sun, so making the balcony / verandah part of the cabin is ideal for us. We are always shocked when seeing those old wrinkled bodies lying around the pool in the hot sun (we certainly cant be accused of being chair hogs.) We come from a country with one of the highest skin cancer rates in the world, so keeping out of the sun is a big deal for us. 

We are not sure about the entertainment on the Edge as from what we have seen, it doesn't really appeal to us although it is certainly not a deal breaker. Im sure Celebrity take note of feedback, so this can be changed easily enough.

We cant wait for our cruise in May on the stunning Celebrity Edge.

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:46 PM, Silkroad said:

Thanks so much😊 Great photos! In addition to the cabins the others mentioned, it would be lovely to see photos of a Sunset Veranda Cabin.

My Wife and I are booked into a Sunset Veranda Cabin on the April 21 2019 sailing. We would like to see a photo also.

18 hours ago, ve3ell said:

My Wife and I are booked into a Sunset Veranda Cabin on the April 21 2019 sailing. We would like to see a photo also.

Hi ve3ell --

Unfortunately, we do not have photos of the Sunset Verandah Cabin at this time... but we are hoping to add more cabin photos in the future!

-Christina

18 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Really love the photos.   Is there a trick to viewing the 360 view photos.   I've tried Internet Explorer, Internet Edge, Firefox and Chrome and all I get is a black screen.   All other photos load fine. 

Hi Jim_lain --

Thanks for pointing this out! This is a bug on our site. Our Tech team is working quickly to fix it 🙂

-Christina

On 1/3/2019 at 10:34 AM, Champagne Cruiser said:

Wow!  Thank you so so much. Amazing pictures. I have 2 observations and perhaps it is only the way I viewed the pictures :

- Cafe al Bacio looks like it had less seating than on the S Class ships

I feel it's just the opposite.The Edge's Cafe al Bacio is large, spacious with various types of seating that's not on top of one another. 

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:24 PM, cjanansky said:

Hi Jim_lain --

Thanks for pointing this out! This is a bug on our site. Our Tech team is working quickly to fix it 🙂

-Christina

Thanks much.   I love your photos.   Was wanting to play with the 360 degree view.