Room service menu

zitsky

Am I right in thinking that you can have (early ish) room service breakfast on disembarkation day?  I know that on all our other cruises this option simply did not exist.

However, I'd gladly do either room service or Mamsens if either of those are available on disembarkation morning.  Last time on VO we simply got into our disembarkation routine which meant going to the WC for breakfast.  

We still haven't been to the MDR for breakfast - but we'll try that out on our next cruise later this year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parsley Cruises said:

Am I right in thinking that you can have (early ish) room service breakfast on disembarkation day?  I know that on all our other cruises this option simply did not exist.

However, I'd gladly do either room service or Mamsens if either of those are available on disembarkation morning.  Last time on VO we simply got into our disembarkation routine which meant going to the WC for breakfast.  

We still haven't been to the MDR for breakfast - but we'll try that out on our next cruise later this year.

The MDR is a very civilized way to begin your day. We enjoyed it every day including debarkation day when it was very sparsely occupied.

Room service was great.  And you can get other than menu items.  We had a pepperoni pizza delivered instead of what was listed.   Also, during their opening hours, you can get MDR or Manfredi's items delivered.  At least we could on the WC1.  Best room service we have had at sea.

17 minutes ago, orchestrapal said:

The MDR is a very civilized way to begin your day. We enjoyed it every day including debarkation day when it was very sparsely occupied.

Do you remember when the MDR opened for breakfast on disembark day?

1 hour ago, Jim Avery said:

Zitsky, you could quite nicely spend the entire cruise in your cabin and eat and drink to your hearts content.🍸😎

That would save money on excursions.

Can I get wine delivered to my room?  That would be nice.

Don't think my partner likes room service though. 

He says he'll do it if we have a suite, which we don't have.  😞

Edited by zitsky

• 2 weeks later...