Diamond Plus BOGO Specialty Restaurants

5 minutes ago, SnorkelAway said:

I notice that the BOGO first two nights in specialty restaurants is not listed on current C&A list of Diamond Plus benefits on website. Has this been removed from Diamond Plus perks?

That's considered a "coupon" and coupons have never been published on RC's website.

Here's a list of coupons:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

Can someone tell me how to reserve a specialty restaurant and still use my BOGO.  DH birthday is the first night of the cruise. I am afraid to wait until we board to book.  If I book now they want full payment.  

Book for one and add a person once we are onboard?  Book for two and pay and get a refund for one.. . . or are we just out of luck?

2 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Can someone tell me how to reserve a specialty restaurant and still use my BOGO.  DH birthday is the first night of the cruise. I am afraid to wait until we board to book.  If I book now they want full payment.  

Book for one and add a person once we are onboard?  Book for two and pay and get a refund for one.. . . or are we just out of luck?

Book for one and once onboard change the reservation to two.

2 hours ago, Arubamoose said:

DH and I are both D+.....do we get 2 days of internet EACH?  Or are the coupons per cabin?

Upcoming Serenade cruise is our first D+.

It was too funny. We only use the internet usually the last 2 (free) days or so anyway. I showed DH how to log in and use it. 

He asked, "Well what are you going to do then? I don't have your bookmarks on my phone. "

I said, "Ummm, I have my own 2 free days and own device. Also D+. :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: Thanks though. "

I know some people alternate between their devices so they can stretch it out for 4 days if one uses it and then the other person using the free time. 

8 hours ago, Arubamoose said:

DH and I are both D+.....do we get 2 days of internet EACH?  Or are the coupons per cabin?

Don't forget that you each get a free bag of wash n fold laundry.  Comes in handy when you are doing a b3b.  You get to send clothes out twice each leg.  If you want, I will show you da scrubba bag that my wife and I use to wash items in our cabin.  See you onboard feb 11.  Will save you a seat in the CL 😊

Edited by frank808

8 hours ago, frank808 said:

Don't forget that you each get a free bag of wash n fold laundry.  Comes in handy when you are doing a b3b.  You get to send clothes out twice each leg.  If you want, I will show you da scrubba bag that my wife and I use to wash items in our cabin.  See you onboard feb 11.  Will save you a seat in the CL 😊

Free bag of laundry?  At what level.  D+ is $5 off a bag of laundry.

15 hours ago, pearlie said:

You each get 2 days

Woo Hoo!!!  I can FaceTime with my new grandson! 

And happy about the laundry.  That was one of the things that I liked about being Celebrity Elite.  Will miss the free drycleaning though.....oh well.

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

D+ gets one free wash & fold bag.

Bob, you are right.  I looked at my Anthem 9 niter coupons and there's 2 items relating to laundry. 

$10 off a $30 bag of wash & fold laundry on a 8 or more nights and

One free $34.99 wash & fold bag on a 5 or more nights.

Read the 1st & not the 2nd.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:10 PM, Arubamoose said:

Yes ... two days each.  Also 2 BOGO meals in specialty restaurants on the first two nights (excluding Izumi, which is ala carte).

32 minutes ago, kellyco said:

Can you use the bogo on the second and third night?  We always punt for dinner on the first night. Would we be able to use the second dinner on the third night?

The rule for the coupon says first two nights only.  Speak to the restaurant host and see if the policy on your ship has any leeway.