Questions regarding suite deposits

39august

Been a while since we sailed in a full suite on RCI. If I book a full suite while on board a ship, how much OBC do I get for a 7 night cruise? I believe all suite deposits are non refundable, correct?  The deposit for an OS for 7 nights is $500 per person?

It looks like for 7 nights and GS or higher you currently get $300 OBC.  Not sure about Deposit. We did a 12 night in a JS and it was $100 per person.  But I think you are correct that it's $500 per person for a GS or higher.  

Edited by papaflamingo

I just booked Symphony while on Harmony in December.  I booked 2 grand suites this upcoming December for a total of 7 of us. The deposit was $250 per person and $300 obc per suite.  I just repriced it because of a price drop and KSF and my suite with 4 came down a total of $1,006 and they added another $100 obc.  Later I'll transfer the reservation over to the big box retailer that starts with a C and they will give me a $665 cash card for each suite.  

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, Andy C said:

I just booked Symphony while on Harmony in December.  I booked 2 grand suites this upcoming December for a total of 7 of us. The deposit was $250 per person and $300 obc per suite.  I just repriced it because of a price drop and KSF and my suite with 4 came down a total of $1,006 and they added another $100 obc.  Later I'll transfer the reservation over to the big box retailer that starts with a C and they will give me a $665 cash card for each suite.  

Andy, I think you only have 60 days to transfer a booking to a TA. You may be past that window

25 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'll ask on Oasis next week, but our OBC was $600 since it was for 12 nights

Last month on Oasis we Booked Freedom B2B GS 500.00 deposit per leg, and Harmony GS for one week, 500.00 deposit.  All three had 300.00 OBC

Fourth cruise booked at that same time was Mariner, JS 4 night...200.00 deposit.  

Edited by island lady

On 2/14/2019 at 2:07 PM, John&LaLa said:

Andy, I think you only have 60 days to transfer a booking to a TA. You may be past that window

Crap.  I did not know that.  I’ll check this week.  Have been holed up in the Grand Floridian at Disney since Thursday.  The Cog-nack has flowed freely in the club lounge all week as well as the cheap wine.  

• Haha 1