wine package

rohudd1

My husband and I are traveling on the Breakaway on Feb 24th.  We decided to book a balcony sail away rate since we are Platinum Plus and are grateful for the perks given to us.  However, we were thinking about purchasing the bottle wine package that we have seen on other cruises.  Can anyone give us an updated list and charges for something like this?

4 hours ago, HAPPINESS IS said:

The wine list is as I posted above your post, BirdTravels.

Just be aware that the actual list itself isn't fixed. I have seen different versions on different ships.

The one you linked to looks fairly standard though. Whatever people find on the ship won't be far different from that.

6 hours ago, Feathercrest said:

Had the wine package on the Escape in December....one wine was especially good and have tried with no luck to get it in NYC.…..It"s Borrigiano il Borro   (made by the Ferragamo family).

Thank you for the suggestion.  I had overlooked that one on the list.  Looked up the details on it and it does sound like one we will like as well.

Just hoping that this package will be offered on the Breakaway on the 24th.  I would like to purchase that wine if it is part of this!  Thanks so much for your response!  My husband drinks just a little...only beer, so it is not worth the Ultimate Beverage Package.  We have done that in the past.  I love a few glasses of wine, so this will work for me!🍷

rohudd, I'm sure the viva vino pkg is still offered, however, you may need to look for it.  When I boarded the Jade last month the wine was on display in an area just prior to entering the atrium on the ship.  If, for any reason, you're unable to find this display, I'd head over to O'Sheehans (deck 7) and be specific when you request the package... Viva Vino! otherwise, they may think you're referring to the Corks & Caps package. Doubt you need that, lol. 

Have a great cruise,

Cheers 🍷

0CACB673-C881-40B0-BD65-F146E0E48EF8.thumb.jpeg.0e7c54a11da11b3ab98a080f9eb6a743.jpeg

This is from the wine package from NCL Epic in Aug 2018.  

The Connoisseur package includes all of the wines in Enthusiast and Aficionado too. Similarly, the Aficionado includes all of the wines in Enthusiast. 

‘You are given paper slips that you can fill out with the wine you would like and present to your waiter or bar staff.

7 hours ago, rohudd1 said:

Just hoping that this package will be offered on the Breakaway on the 24th.  I would like to purchase that wine if it is part of this!  Thanks so much for your response!  My husband drinks just a little...only beer, so it is not worth the Ultimate Beverage Package.  We have done that in the past.  I love a few glasses of wine, so this will work for me!🍷

There is no reason why it won’t be offered. Whilst the individual selections can differ from ship to ship, I have never seen it not offered.