Princess Web Site Funky to You Too?

PoohUnderstands

1 hour ago, PoohUnderstands said:

Tried to log in on several browser sites and get this message.......   An error has occurred. parsererror

Anyone else having this problem at this time?

Pooh

I got the same error. If you get a different error message once you're able to login, make sure you clear out your cookies first, login again and it will go through.

Edited by crawford

I just called to cancel two bookings that I made in error on February 14th.  (How I did that, I have no idea).  When I was finally able to talk to a representative, she said they were having website problems.  I can’t even log into an existing booking.  

OMG yes me too!  For the past week at least.  I can't do hardly anything on their website without it throwing me out and saying "sorry, we are having technical difficulties."  And now I get a new error message in red, also saying "we are having difficulties", when trying to look at cruises.  This is very frustrating.  I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! 

Several things to try when this happens:

• Flush the cache for your browser
  • Try a different browser
  • Disable any VPN
  • Check your antivirus to make sure it hasn't flagged the site as unsafe

Also, I have noticed that when I use the Princess website on Linux, I get the "new" search page sometimes.

Had this happen on and off all weekend.  When I got in I couldn't get into my saved cruises at all.  And for a while yesterday I could not get into any of my upcoming cruises.  Was able to do everything I wanted in their website this morning, haven't tried since then.