Celebrating Brithday

snowy owl

Celebrating Birthday on cruise  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies if you were turning a milestone birthday (20,30,40,50.60 etc). would you wear a sash/crown or shirt that says something on it? if yes what would it be?

• Yes
    • No

7 hours ago, snowy owl said:

Ladies if you were turning a milestone birthday (20,30,40,50.60 etc). would you wear a sash/crown or shirt that says something on it? if yes what would it be? I'll be turning 50 on our Alaska cruise.

No

No sash trumpeting my age for this old lady!! I'll be reaching a big milestone - my 80th - on a cruise later this year, and I prefer to celebrate quietly and without fanfare. That cruise is MY way of celebrating …..  by doing my favorite thing by spending it on my favorite ship.

if you don’t want to wear your age just get one that a happy birthday 

I say if it make you happy do what you want to do If you want to wear a tee shirt a sash do it if that is what you want 

our birthday are a gift given to us maybe I’m not in the majority because I have came so closed to death so every age for me is something I celebrated , when my kids gave me one on my last milestone birthday I wore it proud 

but as I said it is what makes you 😆 happy

If you want to celebrate your birthday in a private way they do have packages on the cruise ship where you can decorate your room

we all may give our opinions and I respect everyone opinions but it is yours that matter most so do what you want 

i dont know when your your birthday is but I hope you have a happy birthday 

2 hours ago, crazy4tweety said:

if you don’t want to wear your age just get one that a happy birthday 

I say if it make you happy do what you want to do If you want to wear a tee shirt a sash do it if that is what you want 

our birthday are a gift given to us maybe I’m not in the majority because I have came so closed to death so every age for me is something I celebrated , when my kids gave me one on my last milestone birthday I wore it proud 

but as I said it is what makes you 😆 happy

If you want to celebrate your birthday in a private way they do have packages on the cruise ship where you can decorate your room

we all may give our opinions and I respect everyone opinions but it is yours that matter most so do what you want 

i dont know when your your birthday is but I hope you have a happy birthday 

The OP asked for other's opinions.