Suite Lounge vs. Concierge Lounge?

18 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Is the long hours for the SL still all day?  Do they also have free decks on the sun deck?  I'll be in a suite on Odyssey next year...

On Oasis-class, no free drinks on Suite Sun Deck. We didn't go to the Suite Sun Deck on Anthem, so I do not know about the other Quantum-class ships. 

59 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Is the long hours for the SL still all day?  Do they also have free decks on the sun deck?  I'll be in a suite on Odyssey next year...

Absent of a crystal ball to predict pandemic protocols...

Unlike an Oasis class SL there is no complimentary beer and wine from 11am to 11pm in Quantum class SL's.   I doubt but don't know if Odyssey will break with her sisters on this point.

The lounge is usually available 24 hours but not staffed.  No food or beverages outside of breakfast and during the evening cocktail happy hours.  This does vary slightly by ship or sail date, some lock the room overnight.  Concierge has specific hours usually morning and again late afternoon into happy hour.

Q class have a suite sun deck separate and away from the pool deck but overlooking it.  No bar here like an Oasis class suite sun deck.  Great views but not a huge amount of seating, sometimes all seats/loungers are taken.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, twangster said:

The lounge is usually available 24 hours but not staffed.  No food or beverages outside of breakfast and during the evening cocktail happy hours.  This does vary slightly by ship or sail date, some lock the room overnight.  Concierge has specific hours usually morning and again late afternoon into happy hour.

Q class have a suite sun deck separate and away from the pool deck but overlooking it.  No bar here like an Oasis class suite sun deck.  Great views but not a huge amount of seating, sometimes all seats/loungers are taken.  

DH was wondering- what all is available at breakfast?  Just the fancy coffee machine (which is all I care about 🙂 ) or other stuff (which is what he cares about...)

8 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

DH was wondering- what all is available at breakfast?  Just the fancy coffee machine (which is all I care about 🙂 ) or other stuff (which is what he cares about...)

Typically it has been continental type breakfast items.  Pastries, fruit, yogurt, coffee, sometimes warm oatmeal, etc.  

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Typically it has been continental type breakfast items.  Pastries, fruit, yogurt, coffee, sometimes warm oatmeal, etc.  

Thanks!  That is better than nothing.  I am the "early waker" in our family, and will generally go and get coffee and some sort of food, to bring back, after my morning book reading in a scenic location.  Do you know the approx hours of the breakfast food and coffee?