Suite Lounge vs. Concierge Lounge?

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

No offense intended but as the both of you are frequent cruising Pinnacles,  isn't the above akin to the Fox telling the Farmer's it's okay for him to be in the Hen House ?

😀😎😜

*** I'm representing Andy on this thread.   j/k

I agree and support @Andy C as well.  NSPP’s !!!

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

So if the Suite Lounge is crowded with Suite Guests, doesn’t adding P’s into the equation make it more difficult for the Suite Guests to have a normal experience as expected?

@Andy C needs to hear this. 

Yep exclusive with 400 of your new best friends.

I added in the Pins. 😉

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I honestly feel I can tell when there is an issue.

As mentioned  earlier,  I'm over most of the dinner menus, so my seat is open.

BTW, Pat is not a Pin, shes a suite passenger for now

So she is one of the Suite Guests who are annoyed by kids in the CL/CK. Makes sense. 

22 minutes ago, Tasm3n said:

I have to admit this worries me as a parent that just booked a 2 bedroom grand suite.  Is this going to be a 'thing' where we'll feel judged for being in the lounge with our kid?  I'm not saying she'll run around and being wild.  She's quite well behaved (and yes yes, all parents say that about their special little snowflakes).

If you sail summer, you'll be fine

21 minutes ago, Tasm3n said:

I have to admit this worries me as a parent that just booked a 2 bedroom grand suite.  Is this going to be a 'thing' where we'll feel judged for being in the lounge with our kid?  I'm not saying she'll run around and being wild.  She's quite well behaved (and yes yes, all parents say that about their special little snowflakes).

Yes you will. Many of those P’s will give you the look. If they had their way, kids would be forbidden from the SL/CK. 

Ask @Andy C  He will tell you. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That look of disgust is very easy to see and not necessary. True it could come from both Suite Guests and P’s, but in my Opinion, is more prominent from P’s. I didn’t say all P’s. 

image.png.6d2347fbb8fcba766108599f8af2c3cf.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Tasm3n said:

Don’t worry about it. Ignore the few twits on here who are gnawing on that bone like a couple of wild dogs. 

Most people will smile and engage your little ones, because we miss our own.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Tasm3n said:

No worries. We were on Harmony with our 3 year-old grandson and family back in January. He's pretty quiet in public and there seemed be to a never ending line of people wanting to say hello to him in CK. People really appreciate well behaved kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kids on CK are adorable and SO well behaved. Beautiful atmosphere. 

BTW had a GREAT  dinner in Hooked.  We think it might be the best specialty restaurant dinner we’ve ever had on Royal Caribbean. Oystets, raw and cooked, mussels, lobster, dessert..,,,, 

Also enjoyed breakfast  in the Mexican place ( can’t remember the name) but it’s where Wipe Out Café used to be.  Delicious huevos rancheros , breakfast  burritos  and made to order omelettes. 

M

I am currently on Vision of the Seas , the concierge lounge is only suite and pinnacle and is empty. The Diamond Lounge has no seats available unless you get there early. According to Ryno , the D+ will be back in the concierge lounge.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

When?

Tonight

According to Ryno, decision was by made by hotel director which I assume came from corporate.

Concierge/Suite Lounge at 5pm had less than 10 people.

20 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

When?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, scooter1954 said:

I am currently on Vision of the Seas , the concierge lounge is only suite and pinnacle and is empty. The Diamond Lounge has no seats available unless you get there early. According to Ryno , the D+ will be back in the concierge lounge.

Ryno Strapp is on Vision?

5 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Ryno Strapp is on Vision?

Yes, he's been on Vision for a while.  He was on vacation when we were in the CL in September but Jorge assured us he was coming back to Vision.

18 hours ago, island lady said:

I was just thinking the same thing.  Don't have to be only an upper tier to find wild, uncontrolled, noisy children an annoyance.  There were plenty of them in CK and the SL on Oasis this month.  :classic_blink:

Sounds like another case of employees not doing their job and enforcing rules.  Guess the old "children should be seen and not heard" no longer applies in our current culture.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I have only visited CK on one cruise and I enjoyed it so much we visited it a few extra times on the cruise.  What has been going wrong with CK?

jc

Food is decent on Oasis...but for some reason the food coming out of the kitchen is really slow.  Waiters are on top of their game...but not sure what is going on in the kitchen.  Very slow even when just a handful of diners...breakfast, lunch, dinner.  All the same.  

13 hours ago, HBE4 said:

No offense intended but as the both of you are frequent cruising Pinnacles,  isn't the above akin to the Fox telling the Farmer's it's okay for him to be in the Hen House ?

😀😎😜

*** I'm representing Andy on this thread.   j/k

What makes you think I am Pinnacle?  So much for informed information.   :classic_blink: